PDA

View Full Version : exact amount of health inside healthbar

ElitePartner
09-25-2011, 10:32 PM
It would be great, if you can add an option to show the exact amount of health inside the healthbars.

Sylencia
09-25-2011, 11:51 PM
No, health bars are only uspposed to be estimates, and having exact numbers there would change the game a lot in a negative way, as you would know for certain in a millisecond whether or not your spell will kill them.

ElitePartner
09-26-2011, 12:04 AM
You can always klick on the hero or creep to see this. So there would be no real change. I have big troubles to handle it right now in dota 2, probably it takes just a hundred games or so, but honestly I dont like how it is handled right now in dota 2. The different looks of the healthbar is really irritating to me.

PandaSucks
09-26-2011, 12:05 AM
You can always klick on the hero or creep to see this. So there would be no real change. I have big troubles to handle it right now in dota 2, probably it takes just a hundred games or so, but honestly I dont like how it is handled right now in dota 2. The different looks of the healthbar is really irritating to me.

It would be a BIG change.

Mataur
09-26-2011, 08:56 AM
after some games you start getting the hang of "fast calculating" the approx health of creeps

And with a lot more you get the ability to understand how much life the heroes have by casting a spell on them (deducing the total by the amount lost in half a sec)

So this is not needed imo, if anything, it shouldn't be implemented because sizing the enemy's health is a skill you need in this game

AMXZaku
09-29-2011, 11:38 AM
I think each healthbar represents 200-250hp and I think its fine with numbers it becomes too easy.

Tazz
09-29-2011, 12:21 PM
health bars represent 250 hp every square ... so u know when to ulti with axe for exemple ... its very good this way ... no need something else imo