PDA

View Full Version : Mini map bug

project2com
03-30-2016, 08:19 AM
Hello! Help is needed! A week ago, began glitches with mini map in a specific area of ​​the upper half, and sometimes almost all the minimap is black (ie, closed black background and Nichrome not visible), to understand I realized that the volume of texture in some places, why is superimposed over the minimap for example in the Foreign Ministry near the m3 when tested creeps below the screen through the mini-map, voluminous black figures creeps pass over the minimap, very uncomfortable to play, as part of the card is covered and can not see what is happening, who is suitable, where the batch, and so on ....
Screenshot attach, if it is a bug of the game, I hope the developers will respond quickly and fix and will roll out the update!
Restart the game, stim, companies do not help!
I play on a MacBook Pro retina, connected by a mini display port on the display to the monitor Dell 4000 with the issuance of permits, but the game is reduced to the resolution of 1366x768, the settings are also slightly above the minimum!
MacBook Pro (Retina 13-inch, Early 2015)
Perc: 2,9 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Video: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
OS X EI Capitan version 10.11.3
Previously, everything was ok, well, except that sometimes freezes the image on the 5 seconds (not every game, about once per game).
1 time went into the game and caught the bug fog of war is not cleaned, restart the game and all the rules was, but then all else fails, can the problem of compatibility with the video after the upgrade, although today published a new update - the problem is not solved.
Suddenly people know which option should be removed from the settings or what to do!
Thank you in advance!

I hope it is clear, I used translator

buby
03-30-2016, 11:29 PM
Hey dota devs, I have the same problem. Also running the game on MacBook Pro (same specs as above). It happens every game since the last big patch. Can u please do quick fix, it is unplayable for all Mac users right now.

Screens attached.

project2com
03-31-2016, 04:53 AM
solution to the problem - to change the settings to the minimum, but I want to play with a better quality of the minimum

buby
03-31-2016, 05:18 AM
Yea, same here. I dont want to play on low quality. :/

muker
04-26-2016, 12:38 PM
So sad. Same here :(