Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Medusa's Split Shot still cannot dodge projectiles

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Medusa's Split Shot still cannot dodge projectiles

The last Dusa thread never got added to sticky even though the consensus was that both she and Sven are missing transformation times on their abilities.

It's not on the intended change list and playdota.com still says she can dodge disables with it. I'd consider this relatively high priority as a lot of her improvement in higher skill games came from using split shot dodges. Here's the moderator confirming it's bugged.
    Last edited by Sp12; 08-10-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Odd, I thought they were working, but their timings were much much harder.
    But yeah, they definately should dodge projectiles.

Basic Member
    Apparently no transformation in DotA 2 can dodge disables. At least I've seen none.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCKaSS_69 View Post
    Apparently no transformation in DotA 2 can dodge disables. At least I've seen none.
    Both LD and Alch can, though those are bugged (still) in a different way in that they are currently acting like a phase shift rather than a purge in that they're avoiding damage and in flight autoattacks as well.

Basic Member
    Can we get some attention on this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Do you really want to give split shot a 0 cooldown disjoint? The general behaviour is that it won't "dodge" anything. As you said 2 of the other transformations are already bugged. If you want to discuss this mechanic in general I'd suggest opening a discussion thread in mechs & brainstorming.

Basic Member
    even tho it works like this in dota it was more likely only working like this because it was the only way they could code it. may aswell give her a 0 cooldown phase shift

Volunteer Moderator
    It could just be changed to a 0 second transformation time in dota 1, similar to Troll Warlord's. It doesn't disjoint in either game, in DotA 1 if timed perfectly it would make the disable applied be a "fake" disable.

If there ever was something that made no sense and shouldn't be ported to Dota 2, this was it.

Basic Member
    LD and alch were ported, Sven and dusa weren't. Logic? None.