Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Muted for 2 Months. PLEASE READ ADMINS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.

Basic Member

Exclamation Muted for 2 Months. PLEASE READ ADMINS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS.

Where should I being? Here is the lovely Match ID! 275950888 I was Spirit Breaker, my friend was playing Rubick, my other friend, Axe. Focus me and Rubick this game Valve.
    So, where does it say that in the "Code-of-Conduct" that swearing isn't allowed in the Dota 2 community? There is a MUTE button for a reason. USE IT!

Tree's and my stories are, we join a game. We get angry at our teammates and our selves of course. We swear a bunch. All of a sudden Furion says "Please stop on the language, this is your last warning."
    We think he's joking and mock him (Which was obviously rude but how would we know he really is an employee for Valve? How do we know this? We don't!). We call him a nerd in such I do confess to that.

The main part is. Here you go, This player :
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/GreenMarineValve
    Muted Tree and I for 1440 hours. This is 2 months. He also gave us 6 DAY LP. So, this match happened a little over an hour ago. I am starting here because I'm afraid valve will ignore me. Anyways. If any admins come across this, please either release us of our Chat-Ban mutes and LP please. This is Admin Abuse, sorry, EMPLOYEE abuse. This person is a disgrace to the Valve community. He shouldn't be an Employee with such powers. He played not the best Furion either, never split push, never did anything all game. He literally threw us the game just about and we bash him for that. Then he gets angry and abusively mutes us. This is outrages and bullshit.

Here is the proof of my suspension:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=169943938

(Yes i have 50-50 win rate, thanks for telling me nerd )

Nice job Valve, on giving this abusive person a job!

This game is LITERALLY unplayable for 6 days because I don't want to play with faggots or trash talk every 2 seconds and troll in Low Prio.
    and even MORE LITERALLY unplayable for 2 MONTHS because I'm chat muted for that long. Hope this game gets even better in the future! Congrats on making this person the Anti-DotA 2 player to the DotA 2 Community.

Have a nice day Dota2Dev! I hope important people read this
    Last edited by Chairraider; 08-17-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: edited the 6 MONTH low priority statement into 6 DAY since that's what it is

I don't have much sympathy for you. Create a new account and reflect on your behaviour.

Basic Member
    @OP

damnnnn 2 months? thats crazy

Basic Member
    So what you're saying is. A Valve employee must Abuse his powers and have me Muted for 2 months and LP for 6 days because he throws a game and decides to not mute us in game?

Please just stop here, you're making me laugh sir. You're hilarious!

Basic Member
    @daryldeal

Yep. This is Valve in the nutshell. Abuse in a can!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen View Post
    So what you're saying is. A Valve employee must Abuse his powers and have me Muted for 2 months and LP for 6 days because he throws a game and decides to not mute us in game?

Please just stop here, you're making me laugh sir. You're hilarious!
    He probably didn't throw intentionally, and you admit to having harassed him.

Basic Member
    @Christian88

Yes I did, but that doesn't mean he needs to mute me for 1440 hours. Aka 2 months. That's impassible to someone's mind like mine that a Valve Employee would do this. He could have just muted us to begin with the first thing we say. Not do this. If he goes around doing this. This is very sad, he either needs to be brought to justice or my friend and I need to be removed from this insane shit. Or both.

Basic Member
    So you insult a employ of the company that owns the game and now whine about abuse? This thread is funny.

Basic Member
    @abc0815

Did you not read what I said? I stated that we had no clue he was an Employee until after the game. We thought he was some nerdy 12 year old trying to troll us. Sorry you misread, but try again sweetheart.

Love how you act a certain way because you know punishment is a joke and nobody has power to punish you anyway.

Hate to bring it to you buddy but other games which cost big money ban accounts, for even swearing.

What i am saying is that you got off easy. You still can play with people like you and have access to your items, you obviously didn't belong in that game.