Thread: Drop List / Item Availability

Drop List / Item Availability

I really need to know certain things (i think another ppl's want to know those) :

-Item drop list (the list of item that you can earn by level up)
    -Item availability (How can you earn a item drop,purchase,limited,treasure etc...)

Is there any website/database that give those informations? If there isnt such thing, i really want to know those and maybe valve can do something about those...i think this is not so hard to make...

Ps: Dont give me dota2 wiki...Because it isnt offical. and not so usefull...False/missing infos, late update.
    You make me sad...

Quote Originally Posted by jimftr View Post
    The chests had extra items (In this case, the Gen Mech) with a much higher drop rate than the unusual one. Unusual drop chances are 1 in 100. So by that, i would assume the genuine is something like a 1 in 10 chance, nerdstick is COMPLETELY right. You wouldn't have got the unusual anyway, so why demand one?

I really think i should bump this due : http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2013/09/do...tem-drop-lists
    You make me sad...

Quote Originally Posted by jimftr View Post
    The chests had extra items (In this case, the Gen Mech) with a much higher drop rate than the unusual one. Unusual drop chances are 1 in 100. So by that, i would assume the genuine is something like a 1 in 10 chance, nerdstick is COMPLETELY right. You wouldn't have got the unusual anyway, so why demand one?