Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 by Volvo is the best game ever

Basic Member

Dota 2 by Volvo is the best game ever

Flaw matchmaking that make every game to be one-sided, very randomness and confused. Even when you got high win count/bp you still matching with low win/bp/playtime and some kid that play for fun/not serious.

Brainless report systems that punish you even without reason, it just depends on the how many reports to punished.

Stupid cosmetics item that look ugly as fuck and not fitting the game at all, but it still there to make you overcome.

No ladder-ranking that make game boring coz of no reward.

Too many bugs that took 2 years since in middle of beta phase and for now only done 1/20 of it.

Shitty controls feature like when drag a box to select multiple unit and move the camera, instead of grown big it just stay that size, how stupid.

Volvo have no idea to improved the game, the only highlighted stuff are the gameplay ports from dota 1.

The only good thing is graphics and hero design/voice, but compared to Lol/Hon, is only good.

Volvo is famous company, but i doubt they are not better than S2/Riot.

For fun only.

Quote Originally Posted by kinderjack View Post
    Flaw matchmaking that make every game to be one-sided, very randomness. Even when you got high win count/bp you still matching with low win/bp/playtime and some kid that play for fun/not serious.

Brainless report systems that punish you even without reason, it just depends on the how many reports to punished.

Stupid cosmetics item that look ugly as fuck and not fitting the game at all, but it still there to make you overcome.

No ladder-ranking that make game boring coz of no reward.

Too many bugs that took 2 years since in middle of beta phase and for now only done 1/20 of it.

Shitty controls feature like when drag a box to select multiple unit and move the camera, instead of grown big it just stay that size, how stupid.

Volvo have no idea to improved the game, the only highlighted stuff are the gameplay ports from dota 1.

The only good thing is graphics and hero design/voice, but compared to Lol/Hon, is only good.

For fun only.
    O.O

If you have a problem with Volvo's products report report at their headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Banned
    Quality cars since 30's.

I agree. I also have heavy doubts they are not better than S2/Riot. In fact, I'm certain of it!

Volvo is definitely better, just like you said (or at least heavily implied) in this sentence. In a way, by making a horrid english language mistake, your LoL fanboyism became Volvo fanboyism. And yes, despite all these flaws Volvo is still better, so I can't not agree (get the puns).
    Last edited by Dramaideale; 08-17-2013 at 08:25 AM.

DotA 2 is the best MOBA, but it is managed the worst. S2 and Riot frequently communicate with their players on their official forums; Valve rarely does the same.
    We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.

I think valve doesnt care at all, as long as people are buying their cosmetic, but i think community had enough, i dont what should be done, but we somehow have to stop this agony or whatever, game is awful, and not playable at all. Seems like volvo is not mature enough for game like dota, and they are proving it last 3 years, since game is in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by erik-the-red View Post
    DotA 2 is the best MOBA, but it is managed the worst. S2 and Riot frequently communicate with their players on their official forums; Valve rarely does the same.
    Those forums are made for it though. They're community forums - this here was never ment to be one.
    The problem is not even only the lacking communication, but the lacking platform at all - including community manager(s) and mods.
    Please read the forum rules and check for the proper section before posting. The "community" section is not a global spam section!

If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and discuss it, but don't create posts about the moderation. They will be closed! The same is true for reposts.

Wanna guess why LoL and HoN now suck ass? Because they listened to their community too much.

About 60%+ of people complaining and whining on forums are idiots who barely know how the game works. By listening to these people too much, LoL has turned into the cess-pool it is today.
    Horribly unbalanced, with retarded patches every 2 weeks where they slap numbers around to the point where nothing makes sense.

How about you people use your brains, Valve can't tackle the hundreds of bugs now when they're not done releasing everything. I'm sure if they change stuff now to fix current bugs, when they release other stuff, it'll bring on a whole new horde of bugs. They're only gonna fix the gamebreaking ones quickly, and tweak a few things around trying to find the perfect thing. Once the game is 100% paired with D1, that's when the bugs will start being fixed.
    Also, about cosmetics; Volvo is releasing a bunch of them now because they have next to no effect on game stability, they keep things new, and they're their source of income. You can't just expect Valve to throw new hero after new hero weekly. I'm sure they could, but games would be incredibly volatile. Newbies who haven't experienced the new heroes still have to get used to the latest one. They gotta learn what they do, counter measures, team synergies, all that. You can't just suddenly have 4 new heroes all at once now; especially since it's out of beta, and the hero pool is starting to stabilize.

People complaining about bugs who fanboy LoL and such are extremely hypocritical. LoL has so many retarded bugs and stuff that just don't make sense it boggles my mind. I remember sometimes that Knock back thing Vayne had would push you back into the air, and suddenly you'd be stunned with no walls around.

Stop complaining about the recent match making; this is happening because the previous MM put people in brackets higher than their true rating, and now that it's been fixed, everyone's being thrown about, and it seems like the skill level has decreased. Just wait it out and play and have fun. The more games everyone plays, the better MM gets. It's obvious it'll be volatile at first.
    Last edited by sagerhapsody; 08-19-2013 at 12:13 AM.