Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 186

Thread: SingSing gets matched with beginner

  1. #1
    Basic Member Phoenixclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,229

    SingSing gets matched with beginner

    Why...

    skip to 4:05
    http://www.twitch.tv/sing_sing/b/448609440

    Edit: the match on dotabuff - http://dotabuff.com/matches/280994107
    Last edited by Phoenixclaw; 08-20-2013 at 07:06 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Party?
    Or you know .. matchmaking being complete garbage and not working.

  4. #4
    Basic Member rusyaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Party?
    THAT NOOB IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING IN A PARTY?!

  5. #5
    Basic Member Noo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    no
    Posts
    20,372
    Quote Originally Posted by rusyaas View Post
    THAT NOOB IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING IN A PARTY?!
    This is what happens when a new player and an experienced join a party together.

    The MM system can't possibly match the new player with 9 average, or above average players, and it can't match 9 new players with one experienced player. So it adds a bunch of new and average players into the game.

  6. #6
    Basic Member DeLJaDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    522
    Even I was matched with singsing once, what has this game came to...

  7. #7
    Basic Member g43r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    |Brazil|US|
    Posts
    185
    maybe there was a new player in both teams.. you know... to balance the whole fuck...
    ...just trying hard

  8. #8
    Basic Member frankles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    that brood was just as shit as the vs

  9. #9
    Basic Member rusyaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    This is what happens when a new player and an experienced join a party together.

    The MM system can't possibly match the new player with 9 average, or above average players, and it can't match 9 new players with one experienced player. So it adds a bunch of new and average players into the game.
    Ok. First, seriously, for someone like sing2 , he's not supposed to be matched with that vs. Secondly, HE WAS NOT IN A PARTY. So is VS.

  10. #10
    Basic Member Noo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    no
    Posts
    20,372
    Quote Originally Posted by rusyaas View Post
    Ok. First, seriously, for someone like sing2 , he's not supposed to be matched with that vs. Secondly, HE WAS NOT IN A PARTY. So is VS.
    Then he should have used solo queue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •