Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I would like to negotiate the terms of my ban

Basic Member

I would like to negotiate the terms of my ban

I'm not sure who at Valve thinks it's a good idea to go after my Steam account as a whole rather than just continue to subject me to the mute system but apparently by removing my ability to trade, invite friends to my list, join groups, etc I'm learning how to be a better/friendlier DotA player. My current Steam community ban lasts until Nov 19th and prevents me from talking to anyone on my friends list along with the aforementioned bans to the steam community. My "behavior" in DotA is strictly limited to that game even though I have access to CS:GO and a multitude of other games. I do not want to put my entire account in jeopardy because of my actions in DotA 2 alone, which is why I'm here asking for a permanent communication ban inside of DotA 2 and an unban from the steam community. All I want to prevent myself from communicating with my team and the other team because I dont trust myself and I dont want my 2005 steam account being banned permanently. I'm asking for a permanent communication ban in DotA 2 and the removal of my Steam community ban, please assist. Also someone seems to be "watching" my account personally, I'd appreciate a way to get in contact with that person if this is the wrong format.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979242441

http://i41.tinypic.com/2i6kole.png

First Steam Community Ban, receive my second while in the process of talking to him about details of TI3.

http://s109.photobucket.com/user/spr...tml?sort=6&o=1

Most recent Steam Community Ban (with the escalation of not being able to talk to the people on my friends list... Again, I fail to see how that is supposed to help me alter my behavior in DotA 2 which is why I'm requesting the permanent chat mute)

I've tried to not say anything in my games but apparently I have no self control, so I'm asking Valve to intervene and just use the tools at their disposal to help me out.
    Last edited by NewToTheWWW; 08-21-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Basic Member
    Haha, enjoy your ban.
    Also, you probably got banned not because of your behavior in game, but for abusing steam features like Trading, Community Market, etc.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruscris2 View Post
    Also, you probably got banned not because of your behavior in game, but for abusing steam features like Trading, Community Market, etc.
    You didnt open the first picture did you?

Basic Member
    "You have over 50 times more reports than commendations from playing dota 2" Holy shit u deserve every consequence valve punishes you with, if not more.

Edit: if ur trying to negotiate a ban maybe u shouldnt have the picture u upload contain: "FUCKY0UVALVEKlKESCUNTS" in the title... also I don't understand why ur o key works in the first message to valve and not in the rest?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stywygyr View Post
    "You have over 50 times more reports than commendations from playing dota 2" Holy shit u deserve every consequence valve punishes you with, if not more.

Edit: if ur trying to negotiate a ban maybe u shouldnt have the picture u upload contain: "FUCKY0UVALVEKlKESCUNTS" in the title... also I don't understand why ur o key works in the first message to valve and not in the rest?
    I'm asking for a permanent chat ban, I'm well aware of my infractions against the Steam community but the punishment they're serving doesnt fit the crime at the moment. That's all I'm trying to get out of this: an appropriate punishment for the crime. And your edit is late, I was already fixing it before you said anything. I uploaded that picture months ago and just realized what the original file name was and fixed it.

Basic Member
    So I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

ahh valve is working so much better these days first that green marine incident and now this. trolls and trash talkers begone

This thread is going places.

Hey man,this is the first time I've seen something so drastic happen + the way you were coming off to that 'particular' support tech guy ,Jesse,I wouldn't have much hopes.

Just live it out and dont be a jerk =)

Good luck! x

PS- I hate people being assholes for no reason at all and spoiling games.So you can guess,this was warranted for IMO
    Karnivool's new album is DOPE!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzinowt View Post
    So I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.
    That's my original WC3 name, I'm pretty far from upset I'm just asking Valve to be reasonable here and perma chat mute me. My other aliases were things like 1400 Hours Muted And Counting lol...