Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im Sorry Valve but you wont see a cent from us now from now on (TI13 COURIERS)

Banned

Im Sorry Valve but you wont see a cent from us now from now on (TI13 COURIERS)

GoodBye Valve Hello Riot Games.

Valve you are just bad at everything not to speak about how to act with your community.
    you lack judgement adding the same effect to both couriers??

im sorry but next year just do not make a TI4 CHEST Because no one and I mean it no one will unbox a courier ever .
    if I someone will want a courier next year he can just wait for attendes to go to the tournament and stack 100 of those

enjoy your stupidity valve and ruining the economy flooding it with 2500 more couriers that were just stacked because stupid you gave people the oprritunity to stack couriers at secrect shop just.

you should fire that loser that is in charge of the cosmetic department just because of that .

Basic Member
    You won't be missed

Banned
    Well you say that he wont be missed but u forget that there are alot of other people out there that feel the same way as he does. And those people spend money. Maybe he wont be missed by valve but if there are another 300 000 people that adopt the same attitude it will hurt valve in the long run so i do think they care. Not to mention the fact that next year they probably wont even sell half the amount of ti4 keys as they did ti3 keys considering people will be expecting the same thing to happen. Valve made alot of money during Ti3 and i think the wise decision would be to fix the problem rather than to leave it. Thats just my opinion but i know that at the same time it is impossible to make everyone happy. At the end of the day I would just hate to be the person in charge of this entire mess.

valve is just a bunch of scumbags (except devs, they are just puppets doing what ties say). Its all fault of those a tie guys.

I wont give a single cent to valve too, not because of couriers, but their attitude towards customer.

They sell bugged cosmetic item, wont fix it for next 6 months (artist already submitted FIX!) but nope, fuck you, its old set, nobody will buy it if we fix it anyway.
    After 3 weeks without patch (I can understand TI preparation and main event), but motherfucking 5 bugfixes and 14 sets? Fuck you valve, fucking greedy jews.
    + that immortal compendium item aka fuck you customers attitude.

These are small steps towards ruining game just like TF2. CS:GO is gonna be ruined very soon too.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KissMyAzma View Post
    Well you say that he wont be missed but u forget that there are alot of other people out there that feel the same way as he does. And those people spend money. Maybe he wont be missed by valve but if there are another 300 000 people that adopt the same attitude it will hurt valve in the long run so i do think they care. Not to mention the fact that next year they probably wont even sell half the amount of ti4 keys as they did ti3 keys considering people will be expecting the same thing to happen. Valve made alot of money during Ti3 and i think the wise decision would be to fix the problem rather than to leave it. Thats just my opinion but i know that at the same time it is impossible to make everyone happy. At the end of the day I would just hate to be the person in charge of this entire mess.
    Please, we all know how it works

It happen last year it will happen this year too no so stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by shlomi8780 View Post

Valve you are just bad at everything not to speak about how to act with your community.

im sorry but next year just do not make a TI4 CHEST Because no one and I mean it no one will unbox a courier ever .
    if I someone will want a courier next year he can just wait for attendes to go to the tournament and stack 100 of those

enjoy your stupidity valve and ruining the economy flooding it with 2500 more couriers that were just stacked because stupid you gave people the oprritunity to stack couriers at secrect shop just.

you should fire that loser that is in charge of the cosmetic department just because of that .
    B4 you go,can you delete your inventory 1st? Then post the video here. Just to make sure that you're not all talk.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomi8780 View Post

Go and enjoy your Riot "economy" oh wait... It doesn't even exist!

Basic Member
    Bye bye valve. After I saw your solution I will not spend money on your lame chest anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andzie View Post
    YEa i know same shit all the time lol but somehow i think this time its different, people are pissed . lol i dont care got a cheap ass ti3 courier so it worked out for me xD