Page 18552 of 18552 FirstFirst ... 17552 18052 18452 18502 18542 18550 18551 18552
Results 185,511 to 185,518 of 185518

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Hots 2.0 is releasing today and everyone will be getting 20 heroes for free. I'm looking forward to that
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Hots 2.0 is releasing today and everyone will be getting 20 heroes for free. I'm looking forward to that
    this game is still alive???
    2 Games the Same Passion

Quote Originally Posted by fine93 View Post
    this game is still alive???
    It is.

More alive than dota anyhow.

Though to be frank, that's not hard.
    Credits to Phoenix.

^ What visage said.

I know dota boyz here see HotS as the childrens MOBA and I gotta say, it has one of THE worst players I have ever witnessed across all ranks.
    Missing basic understanding of objectives and when to pick fights even at Diamond-ranks.

But it's great fun. The biggest reason I switched though was the constant updates. New hero every 3 weeks and today/tomorrow 2 heroes at once including a new map, making it 13 maps in total.

ofcourse its not as deep as dota, because of missing items and no real lanephase, but its great for aging casuals like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

anyone played smite? how is it?

There is purity in silence.
    STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI
    GTX 970 - Core i5 7400 - 8GB RAM

Dat ult

PAS HALL OF FAME
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by SaurX. View Post
    Dat ult

Pretty fucking unprofessional video. Also, I think most of the abilities are shit.

The first one should be an area damage that deals more damage the more units are caught inside. The 2nd should be a quick heal and attack speed buff. Of course, the 3rd needs to be a passive ability that gives lifesteal with a small chance.

The ult is alright.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    The first one should be an area damage that deals more damage the more units are caught inside. The 2nd should be a quick heal and attack speed buff. Of course, the 3rd needs to be a passive ability that gives lifesteal with a small chance.
    So he bassically has to be like every other carry hero in all mobas? why don't you add a crit chance in that passive too? lel
    PAS HALL OF FAME
    Spoiler: