Page 18588 of 18588 FirstFirst ... 17588 18088 18488 18538 18578 18586 18587 18588
Results 185,871 to 185,876 of 185876

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Cache sets look cool, the community did a good job.

But none of this is worth 11 EUR so I'm not getting one.
    Credits to Phoenix.

Also, opening one gives 2 levels, but opening 20 only gives 20? And people dare say this isn't a fucking scamfest?
    Credits to Phoenix.

Basic Member
    Aloy's hair for Mirana

Hitler was a jew.

Guilty by associations Mfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    Rune Scape is a bad example because ever since I know about it, it has always had the Membership system, which is completely different, since it's normally a free game, you can enjoy some parts of it to try out and then decide whether you want to pay for the rest or not. That's fine. But if I play full price for something, I like enjoying all of it, like most customers do.

Of course it's not as bad as the Sims series or anything because it doesn't affect the game directly, but they still constantly remind me of it with "GIVE US MORE MONEY" in-game ads that can't be fucked off. I probably should shut up, though, because I did in fact get a case key once, just for fun, but never after because I don't really like random reward moneyholes.

Still, the operations are basically events, content updates with new, supposedly "fun" stuff. Why do I have to pay for the updates of the game, that don't even last forever? At least make them permanent, & at least they become expansion packs, which make much more sense than an event for a period of time.

If they make it free-to-play, I'd happily shut up, because then the only source of income would be the hats & operations.
    No, but Runescape also has microtransactions on top of the paid membership. They went full on greedy. You can use real money to purchase xp via mtx. And that is on top of the membership you're probably already paying for.

Edit: Oh, Kazzy already explained this.

Quote Originally Posted by FishPls View Post
    No, but Runescape also has microtransactions on top of the paid membership. They went full on greedy. You can use real money to purchase xp via mtx. And that is on top of the membership you're probably already paying for.

Edit: Oh, Kazzy already explained this.
    Yeah, it was a looong time ago since I played that, so yeah, didn't know about it.

Sucks, though.

My personal favorite fun was chopping wood & then lighting it so I gain XP on those skills. PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY.
    Credits to Phoenix.