Page 18633 of 18633 FirstFirst ... 17633 18133 18533 18583 18623 18631 18632 18633
Results 186,321 to 186,330 of 186330

Thread: Patch Anticipation Station

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crowblade View Post
    Jan still the only one in this thread actually anticipating patches
    I wonder if he still plays the game.

I wonder if anyone in here actually plays the game
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Basic Member
    Translate the German word:

Kohlmeisen

in Google Translator to English.

I was surprised.

I do sometimes to troll some Russian nerds in ranked.
    Last edited by wolf633; 08-21-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Some do.

Not me

There is purity in silence.
    STEAM, REDDIT, WIKI

Everyone's shitting each others' pants about the solar eclipse and here I am unable to give a single piece of shit. I'm not even bitter it wasn't visible in Europe. I probably would have missed it anyway.
    Credits to Phoenix.

How can you not, though? This piece of entertainment is apparently helping some people cope with depression. At least this is what reddit turds are saying. They must be right.

Who knew that all you need in your most depressed state is to pour the toxic sea of bullshit—that, of course, is dota community—on your head, let it drop down your neck, feel it burn down the skin on your back and inevitably getting into your anus as well, because of which you'll have bloody stool for weeks. Eat a dick, psychologists, with your shittalk and bullshit, I want someone from Russia (preferably 10–13 years old) to call my mother a whore and me a faggot. That's the real deal.
    Credits to Phoenix.

That is way too accurate.
    Also, I am laughing so hard because you people actually expected smth better from Valve. Some of you have been here for years. Some of us have been here from the beta, watching this mess of a game getting developed. And you STILL are surprised when you are fed shit. [...]

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by at35z View Post
    How can you not, though? This piece of entertainment is apparently helping some people cope with depression. At least this is what reddit turds are saying. They must be right.

Who knew that all you need in your most depressed state is to pour the toxic sea of bullshit—that, of course, is dota community—on your head, let it drop down your neck, feel it burn down the skin on your back and inevitably getting into your anus as well, because of which you'll have bloody stool for weeks. Eat a dick, psychologists, with your shittalk and bullshit, I want someone from Russia (preferably 10–13 years old) to call my mother a whore and me a faggot. That's the real deal.
    Yesterday, I played 3 tournaments in Tekken 7. One person said, this game is toxic and makes him angry. Then I told him: "No, Tekken is pretty chill. Dota is toxic.". After that, he had to agree.
    And in these 3 tournaments I had only one single person (a Russian) "flaming" his enemy after the finale match. He said "noob" because he lost.

That's what I love about 1v1 games. There's no "team" to blame. It's only your fault, if you lose.

FYI: I placed 4th, 4th and 2nd in the tournaments. I had lots of green rank players in it (I am only 1st Dan, lol).
    Last edited by wolf633; Yesterday at 04:11 AM.

HotS now has poledancing heroes aswell.

Are we LoL now? Do the fucking 12yolds need something to masturbate? Isn't there enough on the internet? damn.