Page 3 of 654 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: [Merged]diretide mega thread/problems with the game mode

Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    i dont mind they take time to fix the exploits but why reward the exploiters/bug abusers with couriers worth 5k usd? thats just retarded
    Because they wouldn't want to hurt their feelings ... They spent so much time searching for each other and abandoning games as a team ( so they dont get abandon ) and than glitching roshan and farming pudge for 20 hours ... Thats hard work man ( sarcasm )

Return of the gamemode exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    Because they wouldn't want to hurt their feelings ... They spent so much time searching for each other and abandoning games as a team ( so they dont get abandon ) and than glitching roshan and farming pudge for 20 hours ... Thats hard work man ( sarcasm )
    i remember one of the groups changed their avatar images so when you saw the current record holders it said " are you mad? or smthing like that. thats the kind of ppl valve rewards sadly

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHammer View Post
    Diretide 2013
    I'm still waiting for frostivus 2012 where are you?

That's probably going to be this year's Christmas event.

Basic Member
    Apart from the exploits, I really thought it was a fun mode. (And don't get me wrong about farming hats, I started moving on to Dota 2 during the Diretide event so at that time I really didn't have much care about cosmetics and the such)
    There was less pressure compared to the original game due to the fact that all you had to worry about was the candy, and also since collecting candy gives EXP and gold, you didn't have to worry about making space for the hard carry to farm because, well some people are capable of getting aghanims at 2 minutes in that mode so yeah.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the original game, but Diretide was a really fun mini-game to pass the time while you're having a break from normal matchmaking games.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wachon1992 View Post
    i remember one of the groups changed their avatar images so when you saw the current record holders it said " are you mad? or smthing like that. thats the kind of ppl valve rewards sadly
    W H O M A D N O W ?

Yeah no teaming, or intentional feeding in that group I'm sure...

Basic Member
    any news?

cmon Valve bring us something good, once in a life.

we are anxious waiting for this event, will be good if guys at least confirmed it.

people complaining about diretide rosh fight exploits like that wasn't the true game

Were not getting the dirertide this year