Thread: Juggernaut - Healing Ward

Juggernaut - Healing Ward

I seeying things or i just notice the healing ward of yurnero(oposite team) just heal my tower ???

can someone confirm this ???

They probably backdoored and the tower protection healed it.

What an anti-climatic 1000th post by me.

no its not that, everyone is already died, but the jugger healing ward is a hide in the woods near turret and in range of heal and a teammate says :

i am crazy or turret is healing itself ?

then we noticed the ward in woods in turret range

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xicoloco View Post
    no its not that, everyone is already died, but the jugger healing ward is a hide in the woods near turret and in range of heal and a teammate says :

i am crazy or turret is healing itself ?

then we noticed the ward in woods in turret range
    The BD Protection regen the tower for 55 HP/second until it's back to whatever the protection remember it at, so if you did a lot of damage to it then it's very much possible for the tower to still be regening several seconds later.

(And yes, it means it's possible to kill tower even through actual backdoor if you can outdamage that 55 HP/s regen and stay alive long enough to kill it)
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

i try to make the bug with a jugger now with pratice game with -gold -lvlup and its just not that ... healing ward have no effect to tower ...

probably is another think but, that happenned ... the reason i dont know ...

please close