Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ability Draft Bug List

Basic Member
    pls i dont remmeber wich update but silencer dont steal int anymore couse of glives or last word (befor that)
    int steal i s part of the hero its not skil releted for a long time

Basic Member
    'Burning Spear' on melee heroes when auto-triggered do not work ranged, but only works correctly when manually done. Hope its fixed asap.
    Last edited by BrecMadak; 02-03-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Faceless Void can still move and attack in chronosphere even if he doesn't have the ulti in his pool.
    Also, the 1000 movt speed is not available to him if he is moving in this scenario. But the other hero (who cast the ulti) has 1000 movt speed.

Basic Member
    'Geminate Attack' makes melee heroes ranged, don't think this is working as intended.

aren't these the same?
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Zorjeff View Post
    aren't these the same?

yep merged them together
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

I don't understand why the threads (10 & 11) about Void's chrono and Silencer's int gain are reported as bugs. Both of these are intended.

Maybe we should have a general thread about balancing issues if people are that concerned, but personally I don't think AD needs balancing, it's a fun game mode which will always give people the opportunity to get very strong combos...

Quote Originally Posted by NasterOfEntropy View Post
    I don't understand why the threads (10 & 11) about Void's chrono and Silencer's int gain are reported as bugs. Both of these are intended.

Maybe we should have a general thread about balancing issues if people are that concerned, but personally I don't think AD needs balancing, it's a fun game mode which will always give people the opportunity to get very strong combos...
    it makes the game dependent on luck, the team that gets void doesn't have to worry about a chrono against them, silencer's int steal can cripple low int heroes like pa who are already disadvantaged because they can't get many high mana cost skills
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Zorjeff View Post
    it makes the game dependent on luck, the team that gets void doesn't have to worry about a chrono against them, silencer's int steal can cripple low int heroes like pa who are already disadvantaged because they can't get many high mana cost skills
    My point is that this may be a balancing issue but is not a bug, it is working as intended.

I do agree that you need luck in the current format of AD, but this will always be the case anyways in a sense.

I don't think that the statement about the team with void never having to worry about chrono is true, that is implying that void would be present in every teamfight and also that the person casting the chrono would trap his allies, which with some skill he shouldn't. Sure void is unaffected but you can lock his 4 mates in place, deal with him while he runs around if you want or ignore him and focus on his trapped mates.

I do agree silencer is very strong indeed, but not void imo. He can be dealt with.

^nah i would say, it would be even better to stick voids ability to not get trapped in any other crono to the hero with the ability. That way, you at least get something out of the spell. (not that it is stong already)

Same with Int steal. How fun would it be, to draft a silencer int steal + OD ulti ? or to prevent that from happening.

There are more examples like opa deni puges str. steal etc pp.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.