Thread: DC'ed from Game,No reconnect

DC'ed from Game,No reconnect

As title says. Got dc'ed from a normal game>did'nt get a reconnect button>got 1+ abandon.
    Anyone else ever had this problem?
    Hurrr Durrr, Herp Derp

maybe the game is finished? everyone else left so the game ends

And why would 9 guys leave a matchmaking game? As I said I got dc and I waited for reconect button so I could reconnect asap.
    Hurrr Durrr, Herp Derp

^you dont state when you leave, whats the current game minute etc, early game or late? if it is early they might agreed to remake the game, even if it is MM, it happens to me too

if it isnt, well a bug then

Just happened to me, game decided for whatever reason I had timed out. Was able to click reconnect immediately after but console log shows unable to connect to public server.

Tried closing/reopening DOTA2, got "YOU MUST BE IN A CHANNEL TO RECONNECT" as soon as game started, now no reconnect option. +1 abandon

Game was maybe 5 minutes in.

Bump. Its happened 3 times to me today and its getting annoying. If I close and restart dota2, ONLY then reconnect button appears. Now the problem is when I close the client it freezes. I then need kill the dota2 process through task manager and restart the game which takes 4-5 minutes of my time considering my pc is not that good and it becomes too slow after killing the process. I keep getting abandoned games because of this.
    Last edited by ZeLover; 12-18-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    Hurrr Durrr, Herp Derp

same thing is happening to me, need to find a solution otherwise its bot games for me =(.

Basic Member
    Same here, happened for 2nd time.I got disconnected because of my internet problems and then i couldn't rejoin the game.(it wasn't finished)