Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchmaking Abuse Report Thread

Basic Member
    I've run across the 5-stack-of-bots a bunch of times over the last two days. I created a thread about it on these forums:

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=132380

It seems to be the same bot as the one mentioned by reverendK above. Same item builds and ability-picking sequence.

Basic Member
    The matchid of the game : 620560686
    The name of the feeding player : fuck u all (he changed his name)
    The name of the boosted player : Idk for sure but, maybe doom. he wasnt that good and his mmr was high and he was the jungler.
    The amount of games you found where the player got boosted (if possible including matchids) : Can't find cause profiles are private.

Basic Member

Exclamation SANDBOXING. BAN THESE RETARDS

Match ID 621519261
    Account - Axe.Why0208.

Basic Member
    The matchid of the game: 619400140
    The name of the feeding player: 1-800-352-2534 (some obscure phone number, not exact) - He was Chen. And two of his friends, both named "Mojito" (Meepo and Anti-mage)
    The name of the boosted player: FiveFingersDeathPunch (Ember Spirit)
    The amount of games you found where the player got boosted (if possible including matchids): Based on FiveFingersDeathPunch's recent matches, it appears they were involved in multiple abuse games: 619343932, 614218502

So I enter the game, thinking all is well, and everything seems normal at first. I proceed to go middle as Puck, against "FiveFingersDeathPunch" (Ember Spirit). However, Chen purchases a group of couriers, calls them his "heard" and runs down middle, teleports me back to base, and feeds Ember Spirit. At this point I was just confused, but thought it was a mistake. I realized something was up when Chen continued to teleport me back to the base, at which point I realized he was trolling the game for whatever reason (as he continued to teleport me back, from wherever I was). I tried reasoning with him and his friends who then responded with "why are you qqing?"

Because I didn't want to be punished for an "Abandon" for a match that was clearly butchered, I just sat in the fountain. I realize now that I've received an "abandon" for it anyway, because I was "idle" for 5 minutes. As a result, I am now in the low priority pool and am frustrated, as I have never left a game before. It would be great if I can at least get out of this bracket for something I did not even deserve. Thank you.

Today in AD came across a single feeder bot.

Might be able to find more if keep on looking.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Basic Member

Angry Sandbox 5000 mmr

Hello, nice match again, slark versus me used sandbox, 5000 mmr. You can download replay and see when sf respawn, slark alt tab to sf window and went feed mid then alt tab again, after game SF and Slark nicknames have changed . I hope u ban him

Match id : 621676362
    Slark steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129404106/
    Sf steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129421967/

Basic Member
    match ID: 623261038

there are bots in public.. check the match for more info.. i met them twice. first in ability draft. second in all pick. the all have the same items.. they have a different name but the same pattern.. they all have chinese name..

sory for my bad english..

Basic Member
    Match ID: 623590015
    Feeding player: Тагииииил!
    Boosted players: POLO
    Ammount of games: Plays with 2 windows and quickly abusing himself for furion
    Lucan even openly admitted that has already played more than 100 matches so and nothing was done in response
    http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1404/75/3328ad3f548d.png

Basic Member
    The matchid of the game: 623873355
    The name of the feeding player: meepo

meepo, np and kunkka together (Yes, party of 3 in SOLO QUEUE) good job VOLVO.

Meepo last picking keep feed on porpouse.

Basic Member
    The matchid of the game: 625088018
    The name of the feeding player: 30 sec to mars (leshrack)
    The name of the boosted player: Glasses (puck)
    The amount of games you found where the player got boosted (if possible including matchids) : Both hiden accounts, so can't check how many they done, but it was quite obvious abuse, puck did't reply to any claims that he is abusing the mmr with friend/bot.