Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with search match

Basic Member

Problem with search match

Hi all!
    I have totally strange problem in Dota2
    I don't know what can i do because i try all options

My problem:
    I can't search match, i normally put button "Find match" it's okay -> but i seeking all days, 2hours etc. I can't search enemy.
    image here -> http://www.imghosting.cz/images/392bug2.jpg
    i can send this screenshots 54546458x times, because can't find enemy any more
    It's doing for 3 days

I think it's blocked only this account, because i have second account and there
    can find enemy normally
    I give my password to my friend for try and he also can't search enemy on my account
    + i try all options like reinstal etc, not working it's just blocked my account

Can anyone please help me?

edit: thos ninjas ...
    Last edited by Jan2011; 05-30-2014 at 12:39 PM.
    Forum Rules
    * Got a problem with a close or a post i made? PM me or another moderator!
    * Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts by clicking on the report button !

Valve Developer
    We are making some improvements to matchmaking to put players with similar play styles together. For example, players who repeatedly abandon games before they begin, or intentionally throw the match. We want to make sure these sorts of players can more easily find each other, to increase everybody's enjoyment of the game.
    Last edited by fletcher; 05-30-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks fletcher, good to hear
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    We are making some improvements to matchmaking to put players with similar play styles together. For example, players who repeatedly abandon games before they begin, or intentionally throw the match. We want to make sure these sorts of players can more easily find each other, to increase everybody's enjoyment of the game.
    Will people who use voice chat be matched together?

LOL. Nice one.

Basic Member
    By "abandon games before they begin" you are referring to dodging, correct?

Nice!

Hope this extends into habitual flamers too.

what a hero!