Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Custom Loadout Items/Kinetic Gems Broken

It appears that when I put Juggernaut's Bladekeeper kinetic gems (minus the one in headgear) into the Serrakura, the icons and animations do not update to reflect the new addition. Additionally, removing and adding them (Bladekeeper Kinetics) did not work either. Really bummed out that I just spent money for things that don't work
    Sorry if I didn't post this in the correct way, let me know if things have changed and I need to format these in a certain way.

Bump

Thanks for applying the animation from kinetic gems to victory poses. Some combination of kinetic gems has also been fixed, including Pudge's kinetic gems.

Bump

Basic Member
    Hey i was wondering did the kinetic gem torrent of divine anchor work with whaleblade? I mean the whirl pool effect from the gem seems to override the whale tail effect for me

Please fix the Ripper's Reel and Crow's feet bug. The animation of Crow's feet when hooking and teleporting doesn't work as if there is no kinetic gem. Hope this be fixed ASAP.

Fireborn Assault Blade Dance Effect still not fixed :'(

SO i recently bought Kinetic Gem trapper's treachery for pudge and placed it in pauldron perch item but it wont show the effect that is the walking style wont change ,any idea why ? is this gem item or set specific ? or is everyone having the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Enderson3 View Post
    SO i recently bought Kinetic Gem trapper's treachery for pudge and placed it in pauldron perch item but it wont show the effect that is the walking style wont change ,any idea why ? is this gem item or set specific ? or is everyone having the problem ?
    The Trapper's Treachery gem seems to no longer work as mentioned. It had been a while now since I've noticed it as well. We can only hope that there will be an update that fixes the kinetic gem(s) issues. Side note from that, the kinetic gems for Juggernaut doesn't seem to change the effects while equipped with the new Bladeform Legacy arcana. We would also like that the gem(s) effects can be compatible completely with the arcana.

Updated 19.4.2017
    Bump