Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Pit Lord lore suggestion

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    61

    Pit Lord lore suggestion

    In the black Abyss of Foulfell, where demons were sent there, there was a black shadow who ruled all the demons sent there. In the Malicious Abyss he cast everyone who displeases him for his own amusement. Foulfell Shards have been known to rain from what seemed to be the ceiling of Foulfell, reflecting the worst in everyone inside and causing grievous harm. In the eternal torment of the demons in the Abyss, the Underlord gain more and more power.

    Many would think that the world would be safe from Foulfell forever. However, upon realizing that a single demon did not suffer as much as he would like, the Underlord went into a frenzy. In the rage he inadvertently assumed a form made of pure hatred and malice: Minotaurone. He sent the walls of Foulfell crashing down, releasing and scattering both Underlord and demons throughout the seven planes.

    Even now, Minotaurone still prowls the world, trapping and torturing anything he could find while he search for a way to recreate Foulfell and bring even more souls inside it.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Aiur.
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by frettory View Post
    In the black Abyss of Foulfell, where demons were sent there, there was a black shadow who ruled all the demons sent there. In the Malicious Abyss he cast everyone who displeases him for his own amusement. Foulfell Shards have been known to rain from what seemed to be the ceiling of Foulfell, reflecting the worst in everyone inside and causing grievous harm. In the eternal torment of the demons in the Abyss, the Underlord gain more and more power.

    Many would think that the world would be safe from Foulfell forever. However, upon realizing that a single demon did not suffer as much as he would like, the Underlord went into a frenzy. In the rage he inadvertently assumed a form made of pure hatred and malice: Minotaurone. He sent the walls of Foulfell crashing down, releasing and scattering both Underlord and demons throughout the seven planes.

    Even now, Minotaurone still prowls the world, trapping and torturing anything he could find while he search for a way to recreate Foulfell and bring even more souls inside it.

    Lemme fix that a bit for you.


    In the black Abyss of Foulfell, where demons were sent, there was one, who ruled all the demons caught there. In the Malicious Abyss he cast everyone who displeases him for his own amusement. Foulfell Shards have been known to rain from what seemed to be the ceiling of Foulfell, reflecting the worst in everyone inside and causing grievous harm. In the eternal torment of the demons in the Abyss, the Underlord gain more and more power.

    Many would think that the world would be safe from Foulfell forever. However, upon realizing that a single demon did not suffer as much as he would like, the Underlord went into a frenzy. In the rage he inadvertently assumed a form made of pure hatred and malice. He sent the walls of Foulfell crashing down, releasing and scattering both Underlord and demons throughout the seven planes.

    Even now, the one, and truly Abyssal Underlord still prowls the world, trapping and torturing anything he could find while he search for a way to recreate Foulfell and bring even more souls inside it.


    The main idea is cool. I just changed some things here and there.

  3. #3
    Basic Member Legion Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stonehall
    Posts
    16,598
    No mention of Legion commander.

    0/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


    Credits to Phoenix.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Aiur.
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    No mention of Legion commander.

    0/10.

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    How about this one?

    The Narrow Maze is an endless labyrinth where all the souls from all the worlds converge at the moment of their demise. Here, they are judged, sorted, and sent off to whatever afterlife that their fate has dealt them. One world will sometimes serve as the afterlife of another. There are an infinite number of paths to each world, every one of them connected to each other by portals, holes, and sometimes tears in the fabric of space and time.

    There is a world, in the Maze, that remains unconnected, reachable only by a single path through the never ending walls. This world, where gods hold no power, where demons are hesitant to trespass, where the dreaded gargoyles of the Maze vacate quickly after each visit, where even the very forces of the universe cannot travel without sufficient preparation. This realm, the Abyss, where the most evil creatures of the universe are sent to be rid of them forever.

    At the heart of the Abyss stands its emperor, a terrifying being known only as the Abyssal Underlord, for he is the first to be cast into the Abyss, and the first to become its master. He commands all the creatures that call this realm their home, so that they cannot escape from their eternal prison. He holds the powers of the Abyss in his hands, and it is only through him that the denizens of this forsaken world can gain their freedom. For even as the guardians of other worlds try in vain to contain this dark dungeon, they cannot seal it entirely. It is only because of the Underlord that the gates of the Abyss has not opened completely.

    An act of generosity, this is not. The Underlord delights in seeing the despair in his enemies' eyes, even as he drinks their fear to fuel his own power. At his will, the air around him shatters, sending gouts of fire into the ground, burning everything it touches. His very existence is enough to cause death and destruction, casting any unfortunate soul into their own personal Abyss. He may even set free his own prisoners for his own amusement, fashioning portals that seemingly grant them their freedom, even escorting them personally to their destinations, only to watch them die again at the hands of another world's legion.

    He is a monster, feared, despised, and loathed, and the Abyssal Underlord loves every minute of it.
    Last edited by Isangman0; 12-27-2014 at 12:52 AM.

  6. #6
    Basic Member GothicCream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Third World Country
    Posts
    2,436
    "There was some sort of lord that love to collect a pit from fruit, Now he want to test power of the pit he collected by fighting with others."

    I'm bad at making lore.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Aiur.
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicCream View Post
    "There was some sort of lord that love to collect a pit from fruit, Now he want to test power of the pit he collected by fighting with others."

    I'm bad at making lore.
    Once upon a time was and Abyssal Underlord, who did some abyssal stuff in the abyss.

    The End.


    Koopa

  8. #8
    Basic Member Legion Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stonehall
    Posts
    16,598
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperioN. View Post
    Once upon a time was and Abyssal Underlord, who did some abyssal stuff in the abyss.

    The End.


    Koopa
    Lel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


    Credits to Phoenix.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dire Jungle Small Camp
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Isangman0 View Post
    How about this one?

    The Narrow Maze is an endless labyrinth where all the souls from all the worlds converge at the moment of their demise. Here, they are judged, sorted, and sent off to whatever afterlife that their fate has dealt them. One world will sometimes serve as the afterlife of another. There are an infinite number of paths to each world, every one of them connected to each other by portals, holes, and sometimes tears in the fabric of space and time.

    There is a world, in the Maze, that remains unconnected, reachable only by a single path through the never ending walls. This world, where gods hold no power, where demons are hesitant to trespass, where the dreaded gargoyles of the Maze vacate quickly after each visit, where even the very forces of the universe cannot travel without sufficient preparation. This realm, the Abyss, where the most evil creatures of the universe are sent to be rid of them forever.

    At the heart of the Abyss stands its emperor, a terrifying being known only as the Abyssal Underlord, for he is the first to be cast into the Abyss, and the first to become its master. He commands all the creatures that call this realm their home, so that they cannot escape from their eternal prison. He holds the powers of the Abyss in his hands, and it is only through him that the denizens of this forsaken world can gain their freedom. For even as the guardians of other worlds try in vain to contain this dark dungeon, they cannot seal it entirely. It is only because of the Underlord that the gates of the Abyss has not opened completely.

    An act of generosity, this is not. The Underlord delights in seeing the despair in his enemies' eyes, even as he drinks their fear to fuel his own power. At his will, the air around him shatters, sending gouts of fire into the ground, burning everything it touches. His very existence is enough to cause death and destruction, casting any unfortunate soul into their own personal Abyss. He may even set free his own prisoners for his own amusement, fashioning portals that seemingly grant them their freedom, even escorting them personally to their destinations, only to watch them die again at the hands of another world's legion.

    He is a monster, feared, despised, and loathed, and the Abyssal Underlord loves every minute of it.
    Erm... I feel like Arc WARDEN (get it? Maze? Warden?) has more precident to be in the Narrow Maze lore than Pit Lord

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignitio View Post
    Erm... I feel like Arc WARDEN (get it? Maze? Warden?) has more precident to be in the Narrow Maze lore than Pit Lord
    But Pit Lord isn't on the Maze itself, he's on a world that's simply connected through the Maze. The first paragraph is just flavor, I could remove nearly all mention of the Maze and it would change little.

    Nearly all the worlds in the universe are connected with one another. Be it a portal, a wormhole, a tear in the fabric of space and time, or a summoning ritual, each world interacts with others in an infinite number of ways. Events in one world will sometimes have negative or positive consequences in another, and these conflicts will often spur one world to send ambassadors to other worlds as a way of reducing the effects of these events.

    There is a world that remains unconnected, seemingly reachable only by the highest powers of the other worlds. This world, where gods hold no power, where demons are hesitant to trespass, where the dreaded gargoyles of the Narrow Maze vacate quickly after each visit, where even the very forces of the universe cannot travel without sufficient preparation. This realm, the Abyss, where the most evil creatures of the universe are sent to be rid of them forever.

    At the heart of the Abyss stands its emperor, a terrifying being known only as the Abyssal Underlord, for he is the first to be cast into the Abyss, and the first to become its master. He commands all the creatures that call this realm their home, so that they cannot escape from their eternal prison. He holds the powers of the Abyss in his hands, and it is only through him that the denizens of this forsaken world can gain their freedom. For even as the guardians of other worlds try in vain to contain this dark dungeon, they cannot seal it entirely. It is only because of the Underlord that the gates of the Abyss has not opened completely.

    An act of generosity, this is not. The Underlord delights in seeing the despair in his enemies' eyes, even as he drinks their fear to fuel his own power. At his will, the air around him shatters, sending gouts of fire into the ground, burning everything it touches. His very existence is enough to cause death and destruction, casting any unfortunate soul into their own personal Abyss. He may even set free his own prisoners for his own amusement, fashioning portals that seemingly grant them their freedom, even escorting them personally to their destinations, only to watch them die again at the hands of another world's legion.

    He is a monster, feared, despised, and loathed, and the Abyssal Underlord loves every minute of it.


    Going by Gillette's energy power, yeah, Arc Warden could be something like an overlord in the Maze.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •