Thread: Explain the fundamentals please (scientific)

Explain the fundamentals please (scientific)

Can anyone explain to why the fundamentals are considered the different forces. Enigma is of course kind of obvious, but I am having a harder time figuring out the others. I have also seen some different opinions on which fundamental is what force and such. So can someone please explain them to me?

Basic Member
    The weak atomic force is the force that's responsible for radioactivity, decay of atoms, and spontaneity of quantum mechanics. It's this force that causes the random elements of the universe. Chaos Knight exemplifies this, due to his random, destructive nature.

The strong force is the opposite of this. It's what holds the atoms together, and the components that form the atom's particles. The hero that represents this is Wisp, who is focused heavily on connecting to another hero and building something greater than the sum of it's parts.

Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light, is a being who's essentially sentient light. And light, being a wave, is simply a part of the electromagnetic spectrum, the final fundamental force.What's interesting about this is that, immediately after the big bang, there was a period of time where electromagnetism and the weak force were one and the same. This could go a way to represent his connection with CK.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    The weak atomic force is the force that's responsible for radioactivity, decay of atoms, and spontaneity of quantum mechanics. It's this force that causes the random elements of the universe. Chaos Knight exemplifies this, due to his random, destructive nature.

The strong force is the opposite of this. It's what holds the atoms together, and the components that form the atom's particles. The hero that represents this is Wisp, who is focused heavily on connecting to another hero and building something greater than the sum of it's parts.

Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light, is a being who's essentially sentient light. And light, being a wave, is simply a part of the electromagnetic spectrum, the final fundamental force.What's interesting about this is that, immediately after the big bang, there was a period of time where electromagnetism and the weak force were one and the same. This could go a way to represent his connection with CK.
    Slightly wrong. Ezalor is the strong force, Chaos the weak force, Wisp represents bonding and Enigma represents gravity.

Basic Member
    Slightly wrong. Ezalor is the strong force, Chaos the weak force, Wisp represents bonding and Enigma represents gravity.
    No I'm not. "Bonding" is only a fundamental force in the sense of the weak force, which is what holds atoms together. Your set completely ignores electromagnetism.

At least try to justify yourself next time. You might manage to realise you're wrong before actually posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    No I'm not. "Bonding" is only a fundamental force in the sense of the weak force, which is what holds atoms together. Your set completely ignores electromagnetism.

At least try to justify yourself next time. You might manage to realise you're wrong before actually posting it.
    Wow, rude much?

I didn't say you were wrong. You forgot Enigma is also an Fundamental, and there's no electromagnetism on the lore of either of the 4 heroes. Ezalor doesnt represent light either, as you said.

Anyway, I'm not going further into this, it seems you're a fundamental of the internet, the "butthurt", the element that don't take any other opinion into account and get personal offended for anything. Peace.

Basic Member
    I didn't say you were wrong.
    Yes you did. Your second word is telling me I'm wrong. Incorrectly at that.

You forgot Enigma is also an Fundamental
    No I didn't. OP already stated he understands Enigma. There's no need to go into more detail with him.

there's no electromagnetism on the lore of either of the 4 heroes
    Light is an electromagnetic force.

Ezalor doesnt represent light either, as you said.
    Are you being serious?

Keeper of the Light
    Upon a pale horse he rides, this spark of endless suns,
    his primordial light bursts forth
    Illuminate
    Ezalor's hidden light itself in marvelous fashion.
    In a flash of light, Ezalor reveals his true nature.
    Walk towards the light
    Blinding Light
    The Primordial light turns the tides of battle
    I ride with the light.
    From Light's Keep, Light's Keeper rides!
    A leading light.
    The light shines.
    Cast a bright light here!
    Light channels through you!
    The light shines upon me and within me.
    Go now boldly into the light.
    Now you've seen the light.
    You'll not threaten the light, Chaos Knight.
    You were as old as the first day, but I am as old as the first light.
    They said not even light can escape you. They lied.
    The light, snuffed out.
    The light rekindled.
    They say twas I who carried the first light into the universe. They might be right, I can't quite recall.

Gee I dunno it sure does looks like he might possibly maybe have an awful lot to do with light to me.
    Last edited by Monsterlord; 05-02-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBeoulve View Post
    Wow, rude much?

I didn't say you were wrong. You forgot Enigma is also an Fundamental, and there's no electromagnetism on the lore of either of the 4 heroes. Ezalor doesnt represent light either, as you said.

Anyway, I'm not going further into this, it seems you're a fundamental of the internet, the "butthurt", the element that don't take any other opinion into account and get personal offended for anything. Peace.

You are the one who is completely wrong, this is elementary school physics really, it's not hard to understand.

Basic Member
    I always thought that CK was strong force. This would explain why he is melee while the rest are ranged (the strong force has the shortest range of all the forces). CK is also reffered to as the strongest of the fundamentals. I think enigma says this in one of his lines or something.

I assumed that kotl was the weak nuclei force sense the weak force is responsible for decay of sone sort as well as the creation of stars (I'll get references tomorrow when Im not so tired). The decay would explain his bad memory and enigma's line when killing him. "Your decay is now complete.

Finally that leaves IO as the electromagnetic force. IO has an ability called overcharge and being really lazy I associate the word charge with electromagnetism. His tether can be seen as the attractive force between 2 objects. Unfortunately I dont know much about electromagnetism and often get it confused with electrostatics but I'm sure you get my point
    Last edited by Blackie-Chan; 05-27-2015 at 10:54 AM.
    Read a Sci-fi story I wrote
    http://w.tt/1J2umZI