Thread: [Suggestion] Spoiler Free Tournament Replays

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Spoiler Free Tournament Replays

My suggestion is simple, implement a simple way to hide game details (team match ups) from a tournament recent games and lives gaves view.

Often I watch replays of tournaments starting back at the very beginning. As I have to scroll through pages of results before getting to the first games, I see the match ups that take place later on in the tourney, and it sorts of reveals some outcomes and ruins the fun.

Maybe some toggle button to hide all match ups, reveal some (one by one), and reveal all....

The TI4 website did a great job at providing spoiler free menus for all the games. The same would be nice in the client.

cheers.
    Last edited by abg; 05-26-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abg View Post
    My suggestion is simple, implement a simple way to hide game details (team match ups) from a tournament recent games and lives gaves view.

Often I watch replays of tournaments starting back at the very beginning. As I have to scroll through pages of results before getting to the first games, I see the match ups that take place later on in the tourney, and it sorts of reveals some outcomes and ruins the fun.

Maybe some toggle button to hide all match ups, reveal some (one by one), and reveal all....

The TI4 website did a great job at providing spoiler free menus for all the games. The same would be nice in the client.

cheers.
    They seem to have officially released the beta and this issue has not been addressed... I'm surprised and disappointed.