Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero Builds Cloud Server Issues and Problems

Issues still persist

Ability tooltips are not loading for most hero builds in-game.

Issues still persist

Issues still persist

Issues still persist

Server de-synced

Issues still persist

Basic Member
    Is there a current method that works to update old guides? Publishing a new copy is not very useful, since old subscribers are still stuck on the old guide!

Maybe one day guides will get the discoverability change that is needed and we can publish new guides and people will find them! (we can dream)

edit: on inspection it seems like even clicking 'edit this guide on Dota2.com' from Steam, and saving that guide, will not save that guide file to the server (because if I access the publish path for that guide, it only lets me publish the old version of the guide, not the one I just edited).
    Last edited by cinephile; 02-16-2017 at 03:56 AM.
    "It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
    Io, the Guardian Wisp

つ ◕ﮧ◕ ༽つ solo queue

I'm confused as to what you're asking here. If you just need to update your builds you can do so by going to the dota 2 - workshop - builds website.

To your edit section: Don't rightly know what's going on there since whenever I update my builds it's done almost instantly. Only time it doesn't is when the builds are desynced from the website (you can't publish changes during that time). Currently builds are desynced from the game though so only the creator will be able to see them for now (excluding the popular ones).

Basic Member
    When I first edited one of my old published builds on the website, instead of updating it, it created a new guide. That guide now shows in the list of 'my steam cloud builds' instead of the old one. But I can still access the old build directly.

If I browse to my guides (in my content) in Steam, and click 'edit this guide on the website', I can edit my old guide still, but (at least yesterday) I cannot save changes to it, it just doesn't seem to save to the server (even though it says 'saved at ...'), and indeed my guide doesn't update.

If I wait til this 'dsync' is over maybe that will allow me to save changes properly?
    "It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
    Io, the Guardian Wisp

つ ◕ﮧ◕ ༽つ solo queue