Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65

Thread: Hero Builds Cloud Server Issues and Problems

hi
    pls fix a bug with rubick IN DEMO
    becuz I can take level of enemy
    test it and it's right
    thanks
    Last edited by Ali_monster; 02-17-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephile View Post
    When I first edited one of my old published builds on the website, instead of updating it, it created a new guide. That guide now shows in the list of 'my steam cloud builds' instead of the old one. But I can still access the old build directly.

If I browse to my guides (in my content) in Steam, and click 'edit this guide on the website', I can edit my old guide still, but (at least yesterday) I cannot save changes to it, it just doesn't seem to save to the server (even though it says 'saved at ...'), and indeed my guide doesn't update.

If I wait til this 'dsync' is over maybe that will allow me to save changes properly?
    That sounds odd to be honest. Maybe Torte can help you get to the bottom of it since he spends much more time with builds than I.

It could but only if you are changing them through in-game. If you are using the build website then the current desync has no bearing on your issues.

EDIT: Nevermind they're now desynced from the website again. This is the 7th or so time now since 7.00 landed? They must not really care about the build issues at all. Yes wait for your builds to get their status of being published back before trying to re-publish/fix them. This is an error from their side not ours.
    Last edited by UnbornCorpser; 02-17-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephile View Post
    When I first edited one of my old published builds on the website, instead of updating it, it created a new guide. That guide now shows in the list of 'my steam cloud builds' instead of the old one. But I can still access the old build directly.

If I browse to my guides (in my content) in Steam, and click 'edit this guide on the website', I can edit my old guide still, but (at least yesterday) I cannot save changes to it, it just doesn't seem to save to the server (even though it says 'saved at ...'), and indeed my guide doesn't update.

If I wait til this 'dsync' is over maybe that will allow me to save changes properly?
    This is the desync issue.

Issues still persist (I've returned from Berlin)

Issues still persist

Issues still persist

Quote Originally Posted by Torte de Lini View Post
    This is the desync issue.
    Okay, good to know it's the same thing. Appreciate you bumping this thread, hopefully guides get some love soon. I only have one popular guide, so I'd like to maintain it, but oh well :/
    "It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
    Io, the Guardian Wisp

つ ◕ﮧ◕ ༽つ solo queue