Thread: Oooh! ooooooh! I want to see CHAT and graphical DEATH representation in Watch Tab!

Basic Member

Cool Oooh! ooooooh! I want to see CHAT and graphical DEATH representation in Watch Tab!

Okay so I find myself staring at the beautiful watch tab trying to decide if I want to click that spectate button. And it's so nice being able to see the mini map representation of the game. Really adds a lot. Well done devs. Yep. BUT....

1) I wish it would put a red X mark on top of hero's that are dead. Because at the moment, they just quit moving, and that's the only way to really figure that they are dead at the moment. But the red X mark on top of them would really help make it easier to tell that one team just got wiped.

2) I wish that, below the mini map, there would be a scrollable chat box that would display the system messages from the game that normally appear to all spectators. For example "AAA player just ended BBB's Dominating streak for CCC gold!" and "AAA player just activated a Double Damage rune!" and "Roshan was just killed by the Radiant!" etc.

3) I wish that, in the same said scrollable chat box, it would also display the spectator chat. You won't be able to add any chat messages here, since you're not actually spectating the game yet, but if you could read what the spectators are saying, that would make things a bit more interesting.

4) I wish that, in the same said scrollable chat box, it would also display the /all chat from the players in the game. So, for example, if one team is saying "gg" to the other team, you could see that and know that the game has already been decided, and this might help you make a more informed decision about whether or not you want to click that Spectate button, or no.

Basic Member
    5) And I wish that, on the watch tab for each game, I could see the current thumbs up / down vote from the spectators. Thx.