Thread: Use non-legacy keys for ONLY invoker

Basic Member

Use non-legacy keys for ONLY invoker

I use legacy keys for all my heroes because of how much Dota 1 I've played. However, in the one week that invoker didn't have legacy keys, I got really used to non-legacy keys for him, and I actually prefer them to his legacy keyset now.

I was wondering if there's a way to remap invokers skills to have the legacy key checkbox still active in settings (so things like courier skills are still legacy) but have invoker's invoked skills still go to their defaults (d for latest skill and f for second latest skill invoked). If not, would it be possible to add such a feature? (I know how important total customization is to Valve.)

Basic Member
    i think keybinds for specific heroes is something that was mentioned in the first Q&A and is still being worked on

Basic Member
    Why don't you try the non legacy keyset in general? Makes it a lot easier to map things like items and control groups around your left hand.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuhiko View Post
    Why don't you try the non legacy keyset in general? Makes it a lot easier to map things like items and control groups around your left hand.
    not a valid solution..

This is how I felt LOL but I guess I'll just have to get used to the legacy keys for Invoker again. This is why I tried not to play him too much first week because it would be tempting to get used to it.

Banned
    Nyaa, some people can't be helped obviously...

You'd have to wait until they put it ingame which can take long.
    Why is it so hard for you to get used to other keys? I took me 3 or 4 games. And it's really worth it.

Basic Member
    I guess vladhood's point is the most direct - I basically would like to see the ability to customize individual hero hotkeys.

I thnk they should have a setting for us to choose what heroes we want to use legacy keys!