Thread: Low Priority Sickness

Basic Member

Low Priority Sickness

I left a goddam game and punished with the challenge of 5 wins in low priority. when it comes to my 3 victory, we started the game, at min 50's one has disconnected, and they all disconnected too. and our game is not fuckin counted! im tired of being in lp. i played goddam 10 games, 8 lost, and my last game didnt even counted!

also, i just bought my TI6 battle pass, and i couldnt even use it because of playing with worst players in community, also in lp.

please fix this.
    please, fuckin fix this!

Basic Member
    There is nothing to fix. Stop abandoning games and flaming in game.
    Also, this is the subsection for "Tutorial Feedback".

Basic Member
    dude, when ur net cut down, theres not so many thing u can do.

Basic Member
    It doesn't matter if you abandon on purpose or not. The game is ruined for 9 other players. Low priority is the way to protect the "regular" players from guys that abandon regularly (again, doesn't matter if it's because of rage quitting, lazyness or bad internet connection).
    If you have issues with your internet, fix them or don't play an online game like Dota which requires for the whole team to stay in game.

Basic Member
    haha u r funny man. if u have a internet company like ttnet, u can understand what i mean. so pls gtfo.

Basic Member
    this is cancer. you can't even win a game even if you blame or do anything. NOT BECAUSE YOUR NOOB YOURSELF but the enemy team is more pro than you. ouch.
    My favorite meme:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

My crush: don't click if you hate things like this because their my obsession not yours. why would you care to click it anyways? dummy.

Ms. Pauling
    Spoiler: 

Enginner
    Spoiler: