Thread: Cant Ping On The Map, only in the Minimap

Basic Member

Angry Cant Ping On The Map, only in the Minimap

I dont know why, but I usually ping with Alt + Anywhere on the map, but now it doesnt work. I can only ping anywhere on the minimap, it's still a struggle because when Im ganking, I wanna ping my target so my teamamtes know who to focus on *without the use of trying to communicate cause sometimes my teammates dont speak English. Have I done anything? I don't believe it's a third-party app causing my problem, because it only affects my account. My other account doesnt have any problems pinging. Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum to post on, I can't seem to find any Map related threads, if you may, please redirect me to them. Thanks

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prome View Post
    I dont know why, but I usually ping with Alt + Anywhere on the map, but now it doesnt work. I can only ping anywhere on the minimap, it's still a struggle because when Im ganking, I wanna ping my target so my teamamtes know who to focus on *without the use of trying to communicate cause sometimes my teammates dont speak English. Have I done anything? I don't believe it's a third-party app causing my problem, because it only affects my account. My other account doesnt have any problems pinging. Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum to post on, I can't seem to find any Map related threads, if you may, please redirect me to them. Thanks
    I'm having the same problem any chance you found a fix?