Page 2 of 305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Servers

Basic Member
    40-50 ping

Basic Member
    better than US East servers, but still very laggy

Basic Member
    170-190ms from buenos aires, argentina, i get the same ping on USE.

Basic Member
    First, I'd like to thank you developers for the attention you are giving to Brazil, by giving us a server and actually trying to improve it and optimize it for everyone. Being mostly ignored by the gaming companies so far, its nice to see more and more developers starting to notice how brazil has a huge market that needs to be better explored.

I'm one of the OI VELOX users who has a bad ping: It variates from 200 to 300. Although, I have to add that I live in the North of Brazil, which is far away from the datacenters, BUT 200 is not the ping I should be getting. Its roughly the same ping I get in the USEast, which is around 250-300. I normally got between 80-100 ping on servers in Sao Paulo in other games, so I figure I should be getting the same thing in Dota2 servers.

Although this is a bad situation for me and other Oi velox users, I'm glad that IceFrog and the develop team are paying attention and trying to work out this situation with our ISP.
    Knowing that you guys are working this out gives me hope that it'll be fixed eventually

Basic Member
    It just takes too long to find a match, and also to "find server" in order to play a custom game.

I don't know why, but thats the way it goes.

I am playing from Minas Gerais - Brazil and i have Oi Velox ISP BUT my ping on BR servers are over excellent!! I get 50~80 ping and i'm loving all this.
    Am i the only one playing fine with Oi Velox ISP?
    Maverick Hunter.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSuo View Post
    I am playing from Minas Gerais - Brazil and i have Oi Velox ISP BUT my ping on BR servers are over excellent!! I get 50~80 ping and i'm loving all this.
    Am i the only one playing fine with Oi Velox ISP?
    AFAIK, most Oi Velox users are having these problems. I can't speak for ALL of them , tho. I think there might be some exceptions, like you, but they are a minority among velox users.

Basic Member
    I got 210ms, sadly
    I'm from Campo Grande - MS, not that far from São Paulo.
    My connection is NET ISP, 10Mb, I get 180 ~ 200 ms on US servers too

I apologize for the little (or big) english mistakes, learn a different language is not easy....
    I'm fluent in Portuguese and Japanese, btw

Hey, you! Yes, you there, american. You're not better than anyone, we're not better than anyone. Stop being a xenophobe and quit using people's nation as an excuse to lose.

i get 190-210 ms in these "south american" servers

i get 185-200 in use

something is wrong... i play tf2 on brazilian servers and i get 50 - 70 MS... i was expecting a similar latency for dota 2

please fix the servers... !

i'm from argentina

Basic Member
    280ms from Lima-Peru, worst than USE east/west
    Last edited by Paykoman; 03-19-2012 at 06:10 PM.