Thread: Users with no name spamming region channel

Basic Member

Users with no name spamming region channel

Hi we having problems with a user with no username spamming the Capetown channel night after night with the message below:
    1. Can the chat system be updated so users cannot hide their username... how are we suppose to report him. I feel the below is unacceptable and must be dealt with.
    2. can some one investigate and ban this person please.

The message below might be disturbing to some. I apologize in advance..

From CapeTown, SA channel posted on the 13 of September 2016 at 10:20 pm GMT+2

឵: BRAINDEAD BOER SCUM FAMILIES GETTING RAPED AND BUTCHERED ON THEIR FARMS LMAAAAOOOOOOOOO INBRED BOER SCUM I FUCKED ALLAH+JESUS MOTHERS LOVE ANAL TRASH FUCKS SCUM TIER SCRUBS PUSSY SLIT EYES DOG EATING SCUM INFERIOR DISEASE INFESTED DEFORMED CHINK FUCKSBRAINDEAD BOER SCUM FAMILIES GETTING RAPED AND BUTCHERED ON THEIR FARMS LMAAAAOOOOOOOOO INBRED BOER SCUM I FUCKED ALLAH+JESUS MOTHERS LOVE ANAL TRASH FUCKS SCUM TIER SCRUBS PUSSY SLIT EYES DOG EATING SCUM INFERIOR DISEASE INFESTED DEFORMED CHINK FUCKSBRAINDEAD BOER SCUM FAMILIES GETTING RAPED AND BUTCHERED ON THEIR FARMS LMAAAAOOOOOOOOO INBRED BOER SCUM I FUCKED ALLAH+JESUS MOTHERS LOVE ANAL TRASH FUCKS SCUM TIER SCRUBS PUSSY SLIT EYES DOG EATING SCUM INFERIOR DISEASE INFESTED DEFORMED CHINK FUCKSBRAINDEAD BOER SCUM FAMILIES GETTING RAPED AND BUTCHERED ON THEIR FARMS LMAAAAOOOOOOOOO INBRED BOER SCUM I FUCKED ALLAH+JESUS MOTHERS LOVE ANAL TRASH FUCKS SCUM TIER SCRUBS PUSSY SLIT EYES DOG EATING SCUM INFERIOR DISEASE INFESTED DEFORMED CHINK FUCKS

Basic Member
    Created an account just to report this. This is spammed every day several times.