Thread: I cannot report/commend anyone even after the game ends, at end game screen

Basic Member

Angry I cannot report/commend anyone even after the game ends, at end game screen

I have posted this before on Reddit and I didn't get any response.

So here is the thing. Ever since Valve changed that we cannot report or commend in game anymore but post game, I cannot report or commend anyone anymore. I know how to do it. At the post game screen, I should supposedly hover on top of the hero that I want to report/commend but when I do that, I don't see anything on top of them. No green up thumb, no red down thumb or whatever. I click on the hero, hover on the hero, looked everywhere, even tried to click where the button supposed to be, assuming maybe the button is there but it's just invisible for some reason. Still couldn't manage to do it. Is this a bug or what the hell is going on?

What do I need to provide as proof? Play 1 more game and take screenshot or what?

Basic Member
    It is happening with me as well.
    And it is not fair, because other players do what they want, and we can't do what we want to!
    please, help us!

Basic Member
    I am in exactly your same position, ever since the report system change I haven't been able to report or commend anyone. I thought 7.00 would fix it, but I still can't. I've also posted on reddit and didn't get any answers.

Please help us!

Basic Member
    come on, nothing?