Thread: PLEASE provide option for grid always on!

Basic Member

PLEASE provide option for grid always on!

First time we open shop every game we have to turn grid on, if you're in the heat of battle trying to buy out this is an extra step if you didn't turn grid on atleast once before then. if we're not gonna go back to old shop style then please provide us an option to have grid always on!

Basic Member
    bump... i seriously can't use search because it gets me killed the fact it prioritizes search if the thing you want is in popular items or something, and then your shop hotkey doesn't work to close it down again because it's in search mode, and i already memorized the grid so it's a hell of a lot faster to buy from grid but first time you open shop to quickly purchase grid isn't open; seriously... if it can't be default please make a toggle to turn grid on 100%

Please This has been my biggest issue since Dota 7.00 i believe the new shop is not friendly at all just to use the grid form i have to click it open every time. I want to use just the grid for as my shop i don't want general or popular items taking up space in the shop it makes for a whole section of the shop i don't use. It makes the shop window very unnecessarily large and takes up way too much of my screen when i all I want is the actual shop to open as if you clicked on the actual shop keeper.

Basic Member
    bump

this is something every one I talk to wants :|