Are these being released, or waiting until they're fully complete? Looking forward to them if waiting; try them against the pub simulator AI, since that's the most dominant AI so far, plus upgrades their talents.
Originally Posted by nostrademous
i believe you are the author of GXC bot. great job.
appreciate your effort in making it.
i believe the bot player community is excited about the recent development in dota 2 7.0 too.
valve has been torturing us long enough with the limited implemented heroes for many years.
i been watching bot vs bot.
you can follow the link below.
I have not authored GXC - sorry not me. I will put this bot in workshop once it is mostly feature complete in first draft form.
Originally Posted by yuck27
sorry, mistaken you.
its nice that you will upload your bot.
lets us know when and what name.
i will regularly do bot matches, will give you feedback if i notice anything.
i will always give feedback in the link below.
Same here, love watching bots on any game tbh (cpu vs cpu in fighting games)
Originally Posted by yuck27
Bots now can pick up runes and buy from secret shop... slowly and steady improving.
Merged in a dynamic item purchasing system so we are no longer reliant on a hard coded per role purchase table but rather adjust to the developing game. Viper now uses abilities and knows about orb-based harassment. We use Phase Boots now and fight a lot better.
More fixes today:
* Courier delivers item again (thanks to a hack - will fix when Valve fixes)
* Viper got some new items to purchase
* Antimage learned to use his Ult properly (bugfixes)
* Lina learned not to forward predict enemy location for LSA and DS casting when the enemy is Rooted or Stunned
* We maintain the last "seen" enemy information now for processing purposes so we can buy appropriate end-game items based on stuns/silences/truestrike presence and amount of physical/magical damage on enemy team
* We learned to use Mekansm
* Code updated to use latest Valve API changes
As always outstanding Issues present: LINK
More fixes yesterday:
* We will use Side Shop now (when not too dangerous or too far away)
* Concept of GANKING is in (BS leaves jungle now when he wants to kill kill kill)
* Warding capability is in... still need to add many warding locations, but we can now do it and properly handle all ward types including when they are combined in your inventory when you have at least one of each
* Drow hero is in and taking names
* Very large refactor of our "Retreat" code so it is more consistent
* New start implementation of "Fight" code
* Allies now help kill heroes you are "fighting" if they are semi close
This is sounding really nice nos and fellow contributors, especially how far you've come in a relatively short time span.