Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Battle pass achievements total conscientiousness 2000 pts reward not granted

Basic Member
    Hello, today i completed achievement for 50tips and i dodnt receive my 2000points, I hope you can fix this, beacuse i have almost all Qsts completed and its hard to levelup now... STEAM_0:1:30951974

Basic Member
    i have the same problem.... When they are going to fix it ?

BUG TIP 50 DON'T HAVE 2 LV FOR ACHIEVEMENTS VALVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

Basic Member
    not fixed in new patch again, plz fix it ..........

Basic Member
    hey! me too!!! plz help to fix it thx!!

Basic Member
    Hello i am having a trouble with getting 2000 battle points from 2017 winter battle pass achievement "Total Conscientiousness".
    The problem is that even though it shows the achievement as completed, i have not gained 2000 battle points reward for completing it.
    One thing i noticed is that the trophy of battle pass gained those 2 levels, however the battle pass itself didn't receive those 2000bpts.
    To my knowledge the game was recorded, completed without a problem.
    Match id: 2985148748
    Match date: 2017-02-08 16:14
    I attached a screenshot showing the difference between levels of trophy and battle pass levels.
    Screenshot_1.png

Bump, having this same problem

Very actual problem! 2 week - no fix OMG!

I have a bug. First when I completed all quests from treant path with 3 stars, I didn't get the distinguished set. Now I can't even enter the path (when i click on it, it just enters the zeus path). I also can't switch anymore between honored and distinguished set for any of them (zeus treant, AM) in the hero preview. It says distinguished sets for all of them are locked. I have a semi - distinguished version of zeus (distinguished head missing) but cant change it. Anyways, i can't decide what to have and I feel it's a problem. I can provide pictures if neccessary. Pls fix it, TY.

P.S. where will I get a reply, cause i'm kind of new here. Who am I even talking to?

Basic Member
    bug fixed and 2000 granted, thank u dev.