Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Current Bugs I've Spotted

  1. #1

    Exclamation Current Bugs I've Spotted

    Dazzle spams 'E'.

    Zeus randomly uses 'Q' on creeps in the jungle when walking past them, even when about to die lol.

    Kunkka loves doing the above as well with his passive 'W'; I've seen some other heroes randomly attack the neutrals as well (never did this before 7.00).

    Enemy bots towerdiving, abandoning team-fights, no ganking from mid just for a bounty rune (prioritizing that more over its own gold and life)

    Note: This is for unfair default bots (could affect custom bots as well).

    These are still occurring.

    Ignore the picture, that was an old bug with the courier not being used by the bots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DreadedGhoul575; 02-15-2017 at 05:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    126
    today i had 3 games where 1 bot on radiant wouldnt upgrade skill past the first.
    1 default, 2 custom bots.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    126
    I recently played some co-op matches with some friends and hav noticed bots triple lanning in the safe lane sometimes while leaving mid empty for the whole early game. Any1 else experiencing dis?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavimaya View Post
    today i had 3 games where 1 bot on radiant wouldnt upgrade skill past the first.
    1 default, 2 custom bots.
    I haven't had this.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    I recently played some co-op matches with some friends and hav noticed bots triple lanning in the safe lane sometimes while leaving mid empty for the whole early game. Any1 else experiencing dis?
    I haven't played co-op for a while, but that sounds pretty bad.

  6. #6
    I actually spotted a warding bug again on Dire, but at the bottom with Vengeful Spirit this time; she moved as I was about to take a screenshot as well lol.

    Edit: Sometimes, bots randomly stand in one place; sometimes after a kill or fight and other bots tend to attack them, but still stand there, taking the auto-attacks; I spotted this with Kunkka and Chaos Knight (think it happens with others as well).
    20170220200506_1.jpg20170221103854_1.jpg20170221104105_1.jpg20170221104110_1.jpg20170222231132_1.jpg

    Bots seem to teleport at the wrong times, getting themselves killed.
    Last edited by DreadedGhoul575; 02-22-2017 at 04:56 PM.

  7. #7
    Some new default bot bugs (this was the ranked matchmaking AI script, but I've seen this happen to default as well, with no subscriptions to any scripts).

    20170220173441_1.jpg20170220173445_1.jpg20170220173446_1.jpg

  8. #8
    This one is with Pub Simulator's Timbersaw; sometimes he forgets to re-use his ult, so he can autoattack again.

    Ignore the screenshot; that's a bug with Furion using the jungle item, but the ally creep does nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Basic Member Xentrope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    I recently played some co-op matches with some friends and hav noticed bots triple lanning in the safe lane sometimes while leaving mid empty for the whole early game. Any1 else experiencing dis?
    Some new issue with default bots and lane assignment. It happens sometimes if player(s) from either team goes to pick at least 2 bounty runes in whichever side of the map the player(s) is on when the game starts. For example when the game starts, all bots go to secret side shop area bounty rune but the player goes the jungle bounty rune and pick that, then from enemy team 3 bots goes to the safe lane while 2 in offlane and 0 in mid after game horn blows off. Note the lane assignment can also be 3 in offlane, 2 in safe lane and 0 in mid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    I actually spotted a warding bug again on Dire, but at the bottom with Vengeful Spirit this time; she moved as I was about to take a screenshot as well lol.

    Edit: Sometimes, bots randomly stand in one place; sometimes after a kill or fight and other bots tend to attack them, but still stand there, taking the auto-attacks; I spotted this with Kunkka and Chaos Knight (think it happens with others as well).

    Bots seem to teleport at the wrong times, getting themselves killed.
    Ward bug happens with almost all support bots or any other hero carrying wards. They patrol around the same spot or stay stuck staring at it as before but this time for a small duration of time instead of the whole game.

    There is some weird bug with toggling items (armlet of mordiggian) causing an issue like that on heroes like CK, DK, WK and Kunka. If you observe their inventories or their HP you can see they keep toggling that item while standing ground. They won't move unless they stop toggling it.

    Bots feeding is nothing new I suppose with their usage of TPing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    Some new default bot bugs (this was the ranked matchmaking AI script, but I've seen this happen to default as well, with no subscriptions to any scripts).
    This is again a default bot issue and failure to use backpack. Observe their inventory to see them quickly switching an item from inventory and into backpack, to-and-from repeatedly while standing near Aegis. Also occurs sometimes with certain items like rapier/gem of true sight or TP scrolls dropped on ground and when near secret shop/side shop.
    Last edited by Xentrope; 02-21-2017 at 10:31 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    Some new issue with default bots and lane assignment. It happens sometimes if player(s) from either team goes to pick at least 2 bounty runes in whichever side of the map the player(s) is on when the game starts. For example when the game starts, all bots go to secret side shop area bounty rune but the player goes the jungle bounty rune and pick that, then from enemy team 3 bots goes to the safe lane while 2 in offlane and 0 in mid after game horn blows off. Note the lane assignment can also be 3 in offlane, 2 in safe lane and 0 in mid.


    Ward bug happens with almost all support bots or any other hero carrying wards. They patrol around the same spot or stay stuck staring at it as before but this time for a small duration of time instead of the whole game.

    There is some weird bug with toggling items (armlet of mordiggian) causing an issue like that on heroes like CK, DK, WK and Kunka. If you observe their inventories or their HP you can see they keep toggling that item while standing ground. They won't move unless they stop toggling it.

    Bots feeding is nothing new I suppose with their usage of TPing.

    This is again a default bot issue and failure to use backpack. Observe their inventory to see them quickly switching an item from inventory and into backpack, to-and-from repeatedly while standing near Aegis. Also occurs sometimes with certain items like rapier/gem of true sight or TP scrolls dropped on ground and when near secret shop/side shop.
    Yep, seen that with the armlet; I think the next update should prevent them from activating it.

    Off-Topic: Heroes of Newerth had a similar bug with their item called Ring of the Teacher; bots getting stuck while toggling it on and off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •