Thread: Helm of Dominator is to weak now

Basic Member

Angry Helm of Dominator is to weak now

+4 All Attributes - Magic Wand - 465 Gold
    +4 All Attributes - Helm of Dominator - 1800 Gold

WTF?

Is this a joke? Attributes wasn't the only reason why it was strong or weak to begin with. HotD has a lot more function than just stats and the price maybe expensive but is still justified.

It still is a viable item even after that nerf; One Helm of the Dominator grants a total of 80 health, 8.12 health regeneration, 0.57 armor, 24 attack speed, 48 mana, 0.16 mana regeneration, 0.25% spell damage and 4 attack damage. Additionally grants ability to control creeps setting base health as 1400 and movement speed as 425. Also has a passive Aura granting attack speed and health regen. While One Magic Wand grants a total of 80 health, 0.12 health regeneration, 0.57 armor, 4 attack speed, 48 mana, 0.16 mana regeneration, 0.25% spell damage and 4 attack damage. Then, only having an active called Energy Charge that can only restore 225 max health and mana.

It's clear as day to me that HotD is still a better item than what you are comparing it to.
    Last edited by Xentrope; 02-16-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Basic Member
    ^ This.

This dude prolly didn't control a Centaur yet with that amazing stun is possess. Completely worth buying, but I feel since it builds into a Satanic, it should have 10-15% lifesteal. Still not a waste of money though.

Quote Originally Posted by noobster View Post
    since it builds into a Satanic, it should have 10-15% lifesteal.
    Err... no. It no longer builds into a Satanic after patch 7.00. HotD doesn't have a further upgrade to it anymore.

Satanic's new Recipe: Reaver, Morbid Mask, Mythril Hammer.

Basic Member
    Holy crap, I can't thank you enough for guiding me on that or else I would have screwed up a few games.

Turns out Satanic is no longer a friendly or easier build like it was back then... Now I gotta deal with that Morbid UAM instead of a functioning HotD. Grr

Basic Member
    ^ Lol. Dat's y u shd read patch notes and play the game before u post comments about it.

Basic Member
    I read it genius, I'm sorry my capacity isn't flawless like a supercomputer. Spare my soul! Lol.