Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Explain Low Priority, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    Do you see the items you built on Lycan and the timings? Do you see the KDA and also GPM/XPM? No? Well hate to blow your bubble but your performance is extremely poor on that particular hero. And in ranked matches, people are unforgiving if you do extremely poor specially on carries like that who can carry and obtain objectives easier like pushing or r[A]t-ing. They reported you for your extremely poor performance and made you the scapegoat whether your teammates themselves may or may not have performed bad. By the way, I'm referring to the matches you lost as Lycan.

Nothing wrong with playing that hero itself. It's just your overall performance being bad that you most probably got reported for feeding but I won't say you deserve reports or not for that in particular because support players also face the same situation when things go bad.
    Is that reason enough to be punished with LP and possibly mutes? No it's not. I agree with you that his performance was relatively sub par, however if that was his only sin, it shows how shitty the report system is.

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Is that reason enough to be punished with LP and possibly mutes? No it's not. I agree with you that his performance was relatively sub par, however if that was his only sin, it shows how shitty the report system is.
    No, I haven't explicitly stated he deserves to be put in LP or punished because of having a poor performance. However, I explained why and how he got reported. It's very obvious his teammates reported him for feeding when he actually just played bad on Lycan and not intentionally feed. He already said he didn't to mean feed, if so he doesn't deserve it. Again, I repeat, this is the same thing with people who play sacrificial support roles having bad games like he did. They also get falsely reported for "feeding" when it is not true.

About the report system, I don't know why or how but it seems I have given off the idea that report system is not broken when in fact, it is. People are abusing it more than ever. Especially with the recent changes that has broken it further but Valve seems to be too busy rolling out hats, oversized updates just for those alone and minor gameplay, HUD/visual glitch fixes.
    Last edited by Xentrope; 02-18-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_dune View Post
    By the way I am sure you gonna tell me that my items on Pudge are wrong as well. Why stop at lycan. Tell my performance was terrible too (look at KDA or something) yet I won 80% of 100 most recent games I've played with that hero.
    Mind blown, dis must be 1 of those know-it-all God complex players in the 3-4k MMR bracket reddit talks about.

Low GPM/XPM, bad KDA and itemization + their timings reflect ur bad performance on dat hero aka Lycan. Nothing more to say there. I'm a nobody so I cudn't careless 'bout wut items u get on a specific hero but it seems u have the 1-2k mmr mindset of players in SEA though where they ALWAYS get weird items dat don't fit into meta and the situations. Then whine "fk u noob, if I win with dis set of items in some matches, dis is an optimal build so Idgaf wut others hav to say. I'm not gonna change my pro build even if the situation calls for it, u dipshit" when someone criticizes it Or tells wut item to get like for an example a BKB on carries when it's really needed due to enemies targeting dat 1 hero always.

Well some1 did exactly dat type of criticizing and u found it offensive. Coupled with the fact u denying ur performance was bad on Lycan proves dis God complex u hav. Enuf said.
    Last edited by Jace; 02-18-2017 at 08:45 AM.

No, I haven't explicitly stated he deserves to be put in LP or punished because of having a poor performance. However, I explained why and how he got reported. It's very obvious his teammates reported him for feeding when he actually just played bad on Lycan and not intentionally feed. He already said he didn't to mean feed, if so he doesn't deserve it. Again, I repeat, this is the same thing with people who play sacrificial support roles having bad games like he did. They also get falsely reported for "feeding" when it is not true.

About the report system, I don't know why or how but it seems I have given off the idea that report system is not broken when in fact, it is. People are abusing it more than ever. Especially with the recent changes that has broken it further but Valve seems to be too busy rolling out hats, oversized updates just for those alone and minor gameplay, HUD/visual glitch fixes.
    Agreed.

Basic Member
    That's why everyone should stop buying hats . Maybe they will start caring more about the community then .