Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Explain Low Priority, friends.

Basic Member

Explain Low Priority, friends.

Hello friends. I play dota 2 and find myself in LP 5 games after i went out of LP and so on. I do not talk to people and do not reply them. I do not ever do any other thing wrong EVER. I am a very principled person.

I used to be 2.2k recently then I decided to up my mmr by being an absolute champ and carrying my team to victory in every game. I went to 3.5k MMR within a month or so.

Remarkably I played pudge last 50 games or so. I'm a very good player that knows dota very well therefore always got green report table telling me that I was not reported at all. Never ever anyone reported me.

I decided it's gonna be fun to stop playing pudge and play lycan, for whom I have a great strategy and will play as good as I play with pudge. So I started playing lycan. i only manage to play 5 games as lycan every time i get to LP, because people like to tell me that my mother is a prostitute, that I should die, that Im a noob, trash, homosexual, so is my father, who copulates with me. As a principled person i refrain from answering such people and only mute them. As a resul of my Lycan games I get told that 16 parties reported me in 20 games, up from less than 3 reports as pudge.

People tell me that I bought a wrong item, that I went wrong way, that I am retarded and so on. Anyway I get a record number of reports for lycan. Now you dota devs think this is a good thing. Good on you. I do enjoy LP games, where I can try out all kinds of heroes. thank you dota for being so nice and polite and for making so much sense.

Basic Member
    Can you post your dotabuff, mate?

I don't know if you are telling the truth, or if you are doing something that you honestly think is not offensive but keep in mind that the reports are not moderated and therefore you can get wrongly punished by trolls or butthurt people.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Of course I am getting wrongly "punished". Not by trolls, but by all average players. They think while I play very good pudge, I should not get reported. But when I play very good lycan, I should get reported because this reporting system doesn't allow people playing other than standard, that u can see on twitch.

My Dotabuff here: https://www.dotabuff.com/players/43465327

I used to be reported into oblivion and getting repeated 16 lp in olden times when I went stats on drow with no frost arrow. I used to be reported the same way when I went shadow shaman stats and 1 in shackle and early aghs refresher and destroyed enemy base with 65% probability (same as drow).

Now tell me why you allow such system to punish good players? U stole DOTA from people, now you do this crap and I have to play pudge to get no reports, but not lycan?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    I don't know if you are telling the truth, or if you are doing something that you honestly think is not offensive
    What exactly is offensive in playing lycan? I get no reports as pudge. Is it that playing as lycan I have 3 units under my control, while most other players only have 1? Does that make them lose their mind and start insulting me and screaming about reports?

Quote Originally Posted by sand_dune View Post
    What exactly is offensive in playing lycan?
    Do you see the items you built on Lycan and the timings? Do you see the KDA and also GPM/XPM? No? Well hate to blow your bubble but your performance is extremely poor on that particular hero. And in ranked matches, people are unforgiving if you do extremely poor specially on carries like that who can carry and obtain objectives easier like pushing or r[A]t-ing. They reported you for your extremely poor performance and made you the scapegoat whether your teammates themselves may or may not have performed bad. By the way, I'm referring to the matches you lost as Lycan.

Nothing wrong with playing that hero itself. It's just your overall performance being bad that you most probably got reported for feeding but I won't say you deserve reports or not for that in particular because support players also face the same situation when things go bad.
    Last edited by Xentrope; 02-18-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    Do you see the items you built on Lycan? Do you see the KDA and also GPM/XPM ? No? Well hate to blow your bubble but your performance is extremely poor
    How exactly are you blowing my bubble? Do you know what reports are for? What I am saying that I have neither intentionally fed, nor abused abilities, nor communication. Yes the team was too low skilled to stop feeding while I would do my lycan business and we often lost. But that is down to individual player how they achieve their victories and MMR. If they play good they have high MMR, and the other way round. Why was I playing odd strategies and winning with various heroes and got reported for that is right? I have great strat for every hero I play and had excellent performance and items on lycan. Who are you to tell me that my performance was poor? Surely my performance was on par with my MMR rating and not some ludicrous other way. And I got 17 reports in 20 games. While with pudge i get no reports.

Oh you didn't even read the whole reply... so ok. I am not wasting my time with people who have a bad attitude so have fun with whatever you are doing. God tier people like you can believe what you want.

Basic Member
    By the way I am sure you gonna tell me that my items on Pudge are wrong as well. Why stop at lycan. Tell my performance was terrible too (look at KDA or something) yet I won 80% of 100 most recent games I've played with that hero.

N/A. Not worth replying to you. I also edited my 1st reply and well you didn't read the whole thing either so don't come asking opinions on public forums and expect not to get criticized or negative responses since it's so "rude" to oppose what you are doing.