Thread: Low Priority System

Basic Member

Low Priority System

Hello,
    May I please know how is the Low Priority system working? I mean, I don't mean any kind of exposure of frustration or anything, but I just find it a little weird how 5 Low Priority matches can be assessed for no valid reason.
    This morning I received 5 matches of Low Priority, I was kind of extremely confused since my last 30-50 matches were alright, most of them I kind of stomped. I never trash talk and there was no sign of any reason for reports. I player 1 match out of those 5 and my Conduct Summary popped up, it showed that I got 5 reports from 3 different parties, 1 Commend, 0 Abandons.

I honestly doubt 5 Games in hell is worth being assessed for 5 reports that were thrown with NO VALID REASON.

Any kind of proof can be provided on request. Match History is available for viewing. Wasting >5 hours on making up for a punishment I shouldn't have received seems to me like a pretty big deal. I sincerely hope for a response.

Something is broken with both Report and punishment systems so you probably got this due to that. It has become ultra-sensitive to reports ever since latest change brought to it late last year. People can report someone for 3 reasons simultaneously in a single report submission now. Well, I doubt anyone from Valve is going to reply as to how it works because it has never been made clear about how this system works except it's automated.
    Last edited by Xentrope; 02-25-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    Something is broken with both Report and punishment systems so you probably got this due to that. It has become ultra-sensitive to reports ever since latest change brought to it late last year. People can report someone for 3 reasons simultaneously in a single report submission now. Well, I doubt anyone from Valve is going to reply as to how it works because it has never been made clear about how this system works except it's automated.
    the report system isnt broken.. its your manners that are broken.. valve cannot fix that for you..

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    the report system isnt broken.. its your manners that are broken.. valve cannot fix that for you..
    http://prntscr.com/ehn2rd