Thread: Tell me why :(

Basic Member

Unhappy Tell me why :(

I got 5 low priority games because recently I had to quit 2 times for hardware issues and they were like a week apart. Plus the last time I had to quit was like half a year ago, why did I get so many low priority games?

Basic Member
    I've seen others getting 1 or 2

Abandoning one time due to any reason is excused and player won't get punished for it. However, abandoning soon after (within a month) will result in the player getting a cumulative punishment of getting sent into LP for a certain number of games (maximum of 3 from abandoning). Having said that, it can go upto 5 LP games if players report the player as well.

Your account is flagged for abandoning and if you keep doing it within nearby dates, then it will result in cumulative punishments of LP games starting from 1 and then to 3 games as mentioned before. The abandon flag will reset and clear within 1 month time of not abandoning. This same pattern of accounts getting flagged, punished and reset is observed with others reasons that warranty a punishment like getting reported for intentional feeding, communication abuse etc. In your case, you most likely got reported by your teammates as well and thus, gave you an extra 2 LP games in addition to the 3 games from abandoning.