Thread: How to set combine lock for item on courier?

Basic Member

How to set combine lock for item on courier?

for example my bot bought a demon edge and relic from secret shop but I don't want them combine into a rapier.

I can use ActionImmediate_SetItemCombineLock to set combine lock when item is in stash or is on a hero, but how can I get handle of item in courier?

This situation sometime happens when my alchemist get extremely farmed, but can't use courier for several mins(courier died or is controlled by other bots).

Valve Developer
    You should be able to GetCourier(0) to get the first courier, then call all the normal inventory items (ie. GetItemInSlot()) to get those items.

Currently it looks like ActionImmediate_SetItemCombineLock() doesn't work if called on a courier, but that will be changed in the next bot update.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    You should be able to GetCourier(0) to get the first courier, then call all the normal inventory items (ie. GetItemInSlot()) to get those items.

Currently it looks like ActionImmediate_SetItemCombineLock() doesn't work if called on a courier, but that will be changed in the next bot update.
    Can you verify that item usage from courier is allowed? Like using Smoke?