Thread: DOTA 2 BOT Major

Basic Member

DOTA 2 BOT Major

There is a bot tournament in progress with Unfair Stock bots and most of the custom bots, I am uploading games and results on 17th-20th one group per day, and knock out stage will be Quarter-Finals on 21st, Semi-Finals on 22nd, GRAND FINALS and 3rd place playoff on 23rd.

You can find A LOT more details about this tournament Here

Results for the group stage are: HERE
    and for the knock-out stage: HERE

I will post links to some games here as well.

Info for Bot makers: HERE

Freakofnaytur and Break_the_Sky offered to cast some games, so WE WILL HAVE SEMI FINALS AND FINALS CASTED!!!!! TY GUYS FOR HELPING THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

Channel Link

DAY 1 (April 17th)

GROUP A GAME 1: DEFAULT UNFAIR* vs *GEMU_BOT_2017-2-14 5:54:14

BEST GAME OF THE DAY 1: Extreme Push vs Default Unfair

DAY 2 (April 18th)

GROUP B GAME 1: BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT: FURIOUSPUPPY vs TESTPUB-VANNI

BEST GAME OF THE DAY 2: BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT: FURIOUSPUPPY vs BOT

DAY 3 (April 19th)

Few games had to be in 720p, I had to use my ultrabook to record some games, and as you can guess it is not very high quality.

GROUP C GAME 1: PUBSIMULATOR vs POTATOAI

TOP3 GAMES OF THE DAY 3:

First, Second, Third

DAY 4 (April 20th)

SAD NEWS: I had to disqualify PUPPETBOT because it kept crashing the game, and as I can see from the comments on the steam page, I am not the only one.

Few games had to be in 720p, I had to use my ultrabook to record some games, and as you can guess it is not very high quality.

GROUP D GAME 1: GXC'S BOTAI VS MYFIRSTBOT
    (Available 12PM CET)

MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE DAY 4: ??? vs ???
    (Available later in the day)

Basic Member
    Thank you, thank you for doing this. I'm positively elated! Thank you to all who are involved in the production - streamers, casters and bot makers. Thank you for volunteering your time and energy.

It's beyond high time that Bots got some attention. I'm hyped the community is finally picking up an area with so much potential!

Quote Originally Posted by UnfairBot View Post
    Thank you, thank you for doing this. I'm positively elated! Thank you to all who are involved in the production - streamers, casters and bot makers. Thank you for volunteering your time and energy.

It's beyond high time that Bots got some attention. I'm hyped the community is finally picking up an area with so much potential!
    Hey mate, how do you get all the skins for the bots? I tried modskindota 112 heroes, but that no longer works sadly; I always get error when attempting open the .zip

Basic Member
    I think U should omit default bots as the skill builds isn't updated for 7.02+ and the bugs for item usage (Specially "Armlet" that disables the owner in team fight) and backpack usage ruin the game.