Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I cant enter into my account. I need helep.

I cant enter into my account. I need helep.

Hi all, i have a very bad situation. I cant log into my account coz i cant confirm my code. This code sended into my mail.ru, but this service blocked in my country 2 days ago by President of my country. All passwords, from all services was there.
    I cant talk with steam support, coz for this need log into steam.
    My phone number +3809940*5*74 (what was conected to steam) blocked forever for inactivity (when i on my mobile phone, i not see signal)
    1234.jpg
    When i try open service mail.ru i see this:
    123.jpg
    What me do?

Pls helep.
    Last edited by BEST_; 05-19-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Because your unique number is inactive already?
    |[ South-east Asian English and Western English are different ~ please understand each other ]|
    |[ If I accidentally insult or post harmful content/word, please do notify me or remove it ]|
    My topics/thoughts:

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Nova - lce View Post
    Because your unique number is inactive already?
    My phone number +380994045474 Blocked by mobile operator for inactive. (long time mobile phone was offline) and they block me. And they cnt unblock it, they say need buy new simcard.
    Mail.ru - its service where i reg my steam account. This service blocked in my country 2-3 days ago by President of my country. All internet providers in my country (blocked) they cant connect to this service, there steam guard send me code when i log to steam. I dont know what me do.
    Last edited by BEST_; 05-20-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Helep pls. I cant get my code from my mail coz mail.ru blocked in my country.
    Helep.jpg

You mean your mobile operator is being blocked and their services are blocked by your country's president?
    |[ South-east Asian English and Western English are different ~ please understand each other ]|
    |[ If I accidentally insult or post harmful content/word, please do notify me or remove it ]|
    My topics/thoughts:

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Nova - lce View Post
    You mean your mobile operator is being blocked and their services are blocked by your country's president?
    Mobile operator blok my phone number for inactivity, its ok, i will buy new later. (need new simcard for mobile phone)
    Mail.ru - its service like gmail.com. but its in russia.
    2-3 days ago mail.ru blocked in my country by President. All providers cant open mail.ru in my country. There registered my steam account. And when i try log my steam account, steam guard send 4x code to my mail, and i cant open it coz my internet provider blocked for russia services. I stacked on this window1234.jpg

Here is vidio what i speak about. Its not my fault that i cant open mail.ru to get my code from steam guard.

If I am not mistaken, you can unblock your phone number by paying the monthly bill. I believe most mobile operators in this world will charge their users for monthly bills and block/bar their users if they are inactive or didn't pay bills for too long.
    Solution is, you can unblock it by paying the bill, right? Impossible your mobile operator decline to unblock you when you want to pay the bill in order to activate it back because you are their customer and they block you in order to give you notice to pay the bill. Else, you cannot use their services and you cannot log into Steam. It is your fault already for not paying the bill now.
    Last edited by Crystal Nova - lce; 05-20-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    My topics/thoughts:

I need helep, to get code from Mail.ru there steam guard send me code. Mail.ru blocked for my country all internet providers cant open it.