Thread: Report system not working

Basic Member

Report system not working

Did anyone notice the same? Never saw a single feeder go to LP. Myself didn't go to LP since the international battle pass started, and only got muted once.

Basic Member
    If you are too dumb to report a guy who is feeding then there is nothing the developers can do to help you out. You have already been told this previously.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...10#post1426810

Basic Member
    Seriously, read somewhere they implemented some sort of smart feeding detection, but it clearly doesn't work.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    Seriously, read somewhere they implemented some sort of smart feeding detection, but it clearly doesn't work.
    You will just have to learn to play this game...

Basic Member
    I find that a feeder can rarely have a huge impact on a game. From personal experience it's still a 50/50 chance of winning or loosing. The after a few deaths the feeder simply doesn't give good gold or exp to the enemies. Couriers stop giving gold after a couple of deaths too. Most of the time the person that got fed makes 1 mistake, dies and give a major gold and exp advantage to the person that killed him and that can turn the game right around again.

Basic Member
    Your 50/50 calculation doesn't make sense. It would mean that with a quitter you have greater than 50% chances of winning a game. You are also missing things like snowballing, losing a lane and especially the fact that a 4vs5 is always hard to win. Yes, you, I and everyone has won a 4vs5 game, even a 3vs5, or a game with a feeder, but that doesn't mean "a feeder can rarely have a huge impact on a game". Give me a break.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    Your 50/50 calculation doesn't make sense. It would mean that with a quitter you have greater than 50% chances of winning a game. You are also missing things like snowballing, losing a lane and especially the fact that a 4vs5 is always hard to win. Yes, you, I and everyone has won a 4vs5 game, even a 3vs5, or a game with a feeder, but that doesn't mean "a feeder can rarely have a huge impact on a game". Give me a break.
    I am at 2K. Seriously, feeding does nothing to help the other team because they don't know how to use the advantage. That's why I said my experience. Not everyone elses.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidxPxD View Post
    I am at 2K.
    Then you are where you belong.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    Then you are where you belong.
    It makes a lot of sense:

1: Feeder in my game
    2: You are bad

Just WP!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmts View Post
    It makes a lot of sense:

1: Feeder in my game
    2: You are bad

Just WP!
    ya the dumb noob will never be able to improve as long as he blames his surroundings