Thread: BAN FREAKING UNBELIEVEABLE TROLL NOOB PLAYERS

Basic Member

BAN FREAKING UNBELIEVEABLE TROLL NOOB PLAYERS

noobs who tosses, hooks, floats, force staffs, puts you inside a tree cage and clog cage, uses astral prison and underlord ult for troll, relocate fountain trollers and freaking noob oracle burning you to death for no reason.

here's your first player to ban

match id: 3248834258

noob abuser steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312188741/

I'm teaching my classmate to play dota 2 and seems like I teached him well * XOX * until this shitlord pudge noob troller fucking asshole ruined my coaching by trapping him inside a tree and good thing razor and invoker left the game and didn't kill us but lost a lot of gpm and exp for 1 min.

If you want me to download the replay and post it on youtube I will. the jail was 34:00. I expirience and others this type of abuse so it needs to be punished.

Basic Member
    pudge hooked me in tree while pushing and trying to kill annoying fountain abusers.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPISSED View Post
    pudge hooked me in tree while pushing and trying to kill annoying fountain abusers.
    Also HE/SHE DIDN'T PULL ME OUT AND I WAS STUCK THERE FOR 5 MINS AND GOOD THING I DIDN'T COUNTED AS ABANDONMENT BECAUSE THE ENEMY TEAM LEFT SO ITS SAFE TO LEAVE.

Basic Member
    and NO! this is not a nerf TROLL NOOBLORD thread.