Thread: Player abusing LP system

Basic Member

Player abusing LP system

Player "Cube" ID:26037592 on steam.

Entering LP, feeding on more then 3 games (I encountered today) without using chat.

Can't get reported since LP, can't do anything then wait for game to end, because of him 3 other players abadoned and took higher LP count, while he gets nothing.
    Last edited by Mr.Erreip; 06-15-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Erreip View Post
    Player "Cube" ID:26037592 on steam.

Entering LP, feeding on more then 3 games (I encountered today) without using chat.

Can't get reported since LP, can't do anything then wait for game to end, because of him 3 other players abadoned and took higher LP count, while he gets nothing.

feminist people saying don't report players who are bad at playing dota 2... NO THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED AND PUNISHED, BECAUSE THOSE TYPE OF PLAYERS CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND SHOULD PUT WITH THEIR SAME TYPE OF FEEDERS.

Basic Member
    also your noob.

your last pick? or are you first pick?

can't do anything but wait for you and your team to lose? you suck at dota. 2.
    Last edited by SuperPISSED; 06-15-2017 at 08:50 PM. Reason: low priority I know