Thread: Slark's Riptide Rumble Bug

Basic Member

Slark's Riptide Rumble Bug

So this is the second week that my games are not credited for a chance at Slark's riptide rumble. Anybody else having the same problem?
    Steam ID: rowdyjaycee
    Server: Southeast Asia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by venum324; 07-02-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Basic Member
    Alright I might get a violation for replying a thread without a reply yet from others, but here's an update 4 days have passed and I got out of LP, I suspect this bug might be caused by me having abandoned too many games and yet even though I got out of it, no games are credited for Slark's riptide rumble. Hopefully by the next reset this is already solved. Attachment 49742Attachment 49743Attachment 49744

Dude i'm having another problem but seems to be they are not reading this forum, just send a ticket to steam support
    Sorry for my bad english

Basic Member
    having the same problem bro, 2 weeks already, it seems that any games i played through out the week is never credited .. sad

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jelonebre View Post
    having the same problem bro, 2 weeks already, it seems that any games i played through out the week is never credited .. sad
    got a screenshot of your UI to show the missing dots in the Slark Riptide Rumble area?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StopGGmng View Post
    Dude i'm having another problem but seems to be they are not reading this forum, just send a ticket to steam support
    Before I got here I sent a ticket to steam support and an agent replied to me that they cannot do something about this particular problem and I was instructed to come here to report the issue. Man, I really don't like to miss it again, a chance for a sunken relic is what I'm really gunning for, talk about cash bro. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Basic Member
    Update: Third week now and the problem still persists. I started the week with no abandon and yet my games won't credit for Slark's riptide rumble.

Please post here with the screenshots if you also have this problem so that developers will notice.
    s.png s1.png s2.png s3.png s4.png