Thread: Cant Finding International Ranked Solo and Party. What should i do?

Cant Finding International Ranked Solo and Party. What should i do?

i Cant Finding International Ranked Solo and Party. What should i do?

i already try to relog steam, relog dota, and restart PC. but still cant finding match.
    this because last update?

before update i can finding international ranked solo and party.

how to fix this error?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    I have the same problem as you.

z70b2.jpg

your account already register number phone? juny i changed my number phone. and cant find mmr. but in inter ranked cant and today cant find after update

Basic Member
    me too. I have to change phone number last 2 month and i can play international mmr and cant play normal mmr. but last 2 day i cant play both of them

Basic Member
    There will be a two-week grace period from today during which players have time to register a number, but starting on May 4th, accounts without a registered number will no longer be eligible for Ranked play. If a phone number is removed from an account after registration, a new number can be added, but there will be a three-month waiting period before the removed number can be registered on a new account. This is to prevent using the same number on multiple accounts. Online services that provide phone numbers are not allowed.
    http://blog.dota2.com/2017/04/matchmaking-update/

if you don't have a number attached, DO IT. and you will be able to play any ranked matchmaking.
    An update from 2 days ago fixed an issue when accounts without phone number could play in ranked.