Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: June 30 Bot Update

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    How can I disable this console spam?
    Code:
    [Client] ProcessTick: delta 3 (12143 - 12146), loss 0% bps 19986, deltaTick 12143
    [Client] ProcessTick: delta 3 (12146 - 12149), loss 0% bps 19986, deltaTick 12146
    [Server] Client tried to execute invalid order (31). Order invalid for units with movement capability DOTA_UNIT_CAP_MOVE_NONE.
    [Server] Client tried to execute invalid order (31). Order invalid for units with movement capability DOTA_UNIT_CAP_MOVE_NONE.
    It's just a small part of the spam. Sometimes, it prints every frame on some heroes and it makes me harder to do some debug when developing a script.
    Does it cause by some errors in my script?
    I can confirm it is a bug in native code. I mostly saw it happen for Razor when using his Plasma Field.
    Another error happened on Shadow Fiend too, I think. Sometimes when trying to "use" charges for abilities or items that don't have charges.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nomad View Post
    I can confirm it is a bug in native code. I mostly saw it happen for Razor when using his Plasma Field.
    Another error happened on Shadow Fiend too, I think. Sometimes when trying to "use" charges for abilities or items that don't have charges.
    for the ProcessTick, it's related to frame rate and time limit of dota client( host_framerate and host_timelimit ). for the next three lines which are arised from server, i didnt encounter with this kind of warning, but as u said it might happen because of charges of abilities. this can be managed by GetModifierList() and GetModifierStackCount().

Basic Member
    It's displayed with developer 1, most of the time when you change host_timescale. But it sometimes happens on skipped frames and other "unnatural" but rare scenarios like SIKIM said.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here

Basic Member
    Bots still duplicate names when using GetBotName()

Basic Member
    And the custom names are still applied to native bots OR to custom bots that don't have custom names.