Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Immortal Treasure III no rares

Basic Member

Immortal Treasure III no rares

Summary:
    Opened over 40 Treasure III's and did not receive a single rare or better drop.

Repro Steps:
    1.Did patch update for treasure III as soon as it was available
    2. Very long delay connecting to Dota2 coordinator
    3. Could not open Treasure III from inventory (would only offer a "tag" option
    4. Opened treasures via dota home interface "Exclusive treasure" announcement
    5. Treasure takes forever to spin and remove eliminated items and cannot "skip" animations

Result:
    I received immortals as normal eventually (after waiting for a minute or so of spinning for each treasure). With over 40 treasures opened I did not receive a single rare or better. Recycled extra treasure to try get more treasures. No luck.

Expected Result:
    I am aware that rare or better drops are not a guarantee but surely the odds are not that slim and statistically I should have received something? With each of the previous two treasures I recevied mutiple rare and very rare (i would guess about 1 in 4) and at least one ultra rare of each. I got the rare drop when i tried the following day (today) with another treasure i got from buying more levels so I suspect the problem might be associated with the trouble my game was having connecting to the dota 2 coordinator?

PLEASE HELP?!

Basic Member
    same scenario it's just very intimidating that we actually donate a lot of money for more chances of having it but no luck at all.
    It's just more of the low level battle pass players got more rares than those who level more

I got from all chests that I opened(immortal treasure I and II) at least 2 rares. I opened 17 fucking chests from immortal treasure III and I got zero rares, which should be almost impossibl and I did read that several ppl got ultra rares like several hours after they opened the chests. I am sure something is or was bugged with immortal treasure III, it's really not fair they fixed only the ultra rare drop and checked if ppl had bugs with the ultra rare.

Basic Member
    Same for 19 chests.

Basic Member
    i have opened 45 chest when coordinator was not correctly working and i received 1 x 50 lvl and no OTHER RARES, hey developers, are you serious?!?!?!?!? other 10 i ve opened a bit later bring me only 1 more 50 lvl. How is this possible?, how much money did you want from me to get fucking nice drop??????????

Basic Member
    same for 25 treasures...Nothing...

Basic Member
    same for 18 treasures = 0 rare bonus drops go and write on reddit also guys create posts there dont post in another ppls threads cause no1 gonna read it and u will be voice in the ocean during storm. Go on reddit and all other places and sites u can post and write about that the more we speak about that the better. Dont just post here

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmuha View Post
    How is this possible?, how much money did you want from me to get fucking nice drop??????????
    You sir are cancer. You likely represent every person I have muted in game. Go stick your sense of self entitlement somewhere else. You were not guaranteed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by avrorabg View Post
    sgo and write on reddit also guys create posts there dont post in another ppls threads cause no1 gonna read it and u will be voice in the ocean during storm. Go on reddit and all other places and sites u can post and write about that the more we speak about that the better. Dont just post here
    OR how about we pretend we are civilized human beings and allow the very busy devs an opportunity to deal with our request among many others? I don't believe being an obnoxious troll will (or even should) get results.

Basic Member
    18 treasures = 0 rare drops i want refund or rewards to be retroactively given to my inventory !

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KilZares View Post
    You sir are cancer. You likely represent every person I have muted in game. Go stick your sense of self entitlement somewhere else. You were not guaranteed anything.

OR how about we pretend we are civilized human beings and allow the very busy devs an opportunity to deal with our request among many others? I don't believe being an obnoxious troll will (or even should) get results.
    I'm so sure that its a problem with you, otherwise it's an obvious right for a customer to know his rights. And about the second part, how about use some manner to understand that when someone lost something or some problems and bug happened in this program, it's mainly producer's (Valve) problem and they must at least show some response and at least verify the problem and accept it and then ask users for time to fix it? Valve did not even respond to this problem. Not only this one. but also many other problems in this forum. Many of them are obviously bug and these are economy bugs and about money and trust and not about feelings. So they must correct it and answer the users.